1,586 Apartments for rent in North Salt Lake, UT with Balconies
- North Salt Lake Accessible Apartments (3)
- North Salt Lake Apartments with Garages (15)
- North Salt Lake Apartments with Gyms (7)
- North Salt Lake Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
- North Salt Lake Apartments with Parking (19)
- North Salt Lake Apartments with Pools (9)
- North Salt Lake Apartments with Washer-Dryers (11)
- North Salt Lake Dog Friendly Apartments (15)
- North Salt Lake Pet Friendly Apartments (15)
- Woods Cross Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Bountiful Apartments with Balconies (10)
- Salt Lake City Apartments with Balconies (79)
- Centerville Apartments with Balconies (2)
- South Salt Lake Apartments with Balconies (11)
- Farmington Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Millcreek Apartments with Balconies (21)
- West Valley City Apartments with Balconies (17)
- Kaysville Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Taylorsville Apartments with Balconies (9)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in North Salt Lake?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in North Salt Lake?
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for North Salt Lake renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.