234 2 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Layton, UT
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Layton (3)
- Layton Accessible Apartments (4)
- Layton Apartments with Balconies (15)
- Layton Apartments with Garages (13)
- Layton Apartments with Gyms (5)
- Layton Apartments with Hardwood Floors (7)
- Layton Apartments with Parking (19)
- Layton Apartments with Pools (7)
- Layton Apartments with Washer-Dryers (10)
- Layton Dog Friendly Apartments (16)
- Layton Pet Friendly Apartments (18)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Layton (6)
- Kaysville 2 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Clearfield 2 Bedroom Apartments (6)
- Washington Terrace 2 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- South Ogden 2 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Riverdale 2 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Farmington 2 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Syracuse 2 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Clinton 2 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Roy 2 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- West Point 2 Bedroom Apartments (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much would I have to pay for a two-bedroom apartment in Layton?
What is the typical rent for a one-bedroom apartment in Layton?
How expensive are studio apartments in Layton?
If you hold a grudge against taxes (who doesn't though), Layton may be the city for you. In the 1890s, Layton's citizens protested against having to pay taxes to nearby Kaysville, taking the case all the way to the Supreme Court and winning.
Layton is a city in Davis County, Utah, with a population of 67,311. It was founded by a Mormon named Christopher Layton in the 1850s. It has a large mall and a heritage museum in addition to a smattering of shops and restaurants around town, leaving locals with an array of options to keep them busy. You definitely wont feel overwhelmed with options in Layton, but it is a nice place to call home once youre ready to settle into a laid-back groove. Homes are wallet-friendly, and with the two cities nearby, you have access to an airport, nightlife, and urban adventure without being in the thick of it all. See more
2 bedroom apartments in Layton are an excellent choice for roommates, a small family, or anyone who needs more space. Consider the layout and square footage of the 2 bedroom apartments you tour to determine what works best for your needs.
Look for 2 bedroom apartments in Layton near public transportation or ample parking, green space, dining, and entertainment. Whatever your lifestyle, make sure the 2 bedroom apartments on your search align with the amenities that enhance your quality of life.
You may be able to score a deal on 2 bedroom apartments in Layton that offer a less desirable layout. One bedroom may serve as the master with its own bathroom, with the other being smaller and with a shared common bathroom.
Outdoor space is also a factor when looking for 2 bedroom apartments. Ask about shared rooftop terraces, private balconies, and garden space to enjoy some fresh air and sunny days.