173 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments for rent in Layton, UT
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Layton Accessible Apartments (4)
- Layton Apartments with Balconies (16)
- Layton Apartments with Garages (13)
- Layton Apartments with Gyms (4)
- Layton Apartments with Hardwood Floors (9)
- Layton Apartments with Parking (21)
- Layton Apartments with Pools (7)
- Layton Apartments with Washer-Dryers (12)
- Layton Dog Friendly Apartments (27)
- Layton Furnished Apartments (2)
- Layton Pet Friendly Apartments (27)
- Clearfield 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (6)
- Farmington 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (2)
- Syracuse 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (1)
- West Point 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (1)
- Ogden 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (6)
- West Haven 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (6)
- Woods Cross 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (1)
- Bountiful 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (3)
- North Salt Lake 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (5)
- Salt Lake City 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (48)
If you hold a grudge against taxes (who doesn't though), Layton may be the city for you. In the 1890s, Layton's citizens protested against having to pay taxes to nearby Kaysville, taking the case all the way to the Supreme Court and winning.
Layton is a city in Davis County, Utah, with a population of 67,311. It was founded by a Mormon named Christopher Layton in the 1850s. It has a large mall and a heritage museum in addition to a smattering of shops and restaurants around town, leaving locals with an array of options to keep them busy. You definitely wont feel overwhelmed with options in Layton, but it is a nice place to call home once youre ready to settle into a laid-back groove. Homes are wallet-friendly, and with the two cities nearby, you have access to an airport, nightlife, and urban adventure without being in the thick of it all. See more
Looking for 2 bedroom 2 bathroom apartments in Layton offer flexibility, privacy, and an ideal layout for roommates. Choose your location and make sure it's a reasonable commute from work, along with the neighborhood amenities you want from entertainment to green space.
Some 2 bedroom apartments in Layton offer two equal-sized rooms with the same bathrooms. Others may offer a smaller second bedroom that is intended as a den or guest room. The second bathroom could be located in a hallway or away from the bedrooms. If you’re moving in with a roommate, decide who will take the smaller room and potentially adjust each portion of the rent accordingly.
Consider how much privacy you want when renting 2 bedroom 2 bathroom apartments in Layton. Are the bedrooms right next to each other or situated across the apartment? Consider the views each bedroom offers, as well as if one offers more storage and a better layout.