1,217 Accessible Apartments for rent in Draper, UT
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Draper Apartments with Balconies (9)
- Draper Apartments with Garages (14)
- Draper Apartments with Gyms (9)
- Draper Apartments with Hardwood Floors (7)
- Draper Apartments with Parking (15)
- Draper Apartments with Pools (8)
- Draper Apartments with Washer-Dryers (11)
- Draper Dog Friendly Apartments (12)
- Draper Furnished Apartments (2)
- Draper Pet Friendly Apartments (12)
- Sandy Accessible Apartments (7)
- Bluffdale Accessible Apartments (1)
- Lehi Accessible Apartments (2)
- Riverton Accessible Apartments (3)
- Midvale Accessible Apartments (1)
- American Fork Accessible Apartments (6)
- South Jordan Accessible Apartments (5)
- Herriman Accessible Apartments (2)
- Murray Accessible Apartments (3)
- Saratoga Springs Accessible Apartments (3)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an accessible apartment in Draper?
How many accessible apartments are available for rent in Draper?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Draper?
"Utah! With its mountains and valleys. Utah! With its canyons and streams. You can go anywhere. But there's none that compare. This is the place!" -Utah State Song Lyrics
If mountains and streams call your name, you'll feel right at home along with many other folks who have found solace in the Beehive State, landing in the town of Draper. Draper is a sizable city that has seen its population grow sixfold in just a couple of decades. This is probably because it acts as a commuter town for two metropolitan areas: it's smack-dab in between Salt Lake City and Provo-Orem. This means that as these cities have grown over the past 20 years, more and more people have been happily sprawling out into Draper. Some have been happier about the influx of newcomers than others, but they're all pretty stoked on their new Draper digs. See more
There are plenty of options for wheelchair accessible apartments in Draper with the right research and approach. Get started by choosing the accessible option in your profile on Apartment List for quick results.
Stay focused on the location and amenities you need that will empower your life and make day-to-day living easier. The neighborhood you move to should offer ample wheelchair accessible parking, public transportation, dining, and entertainment options to fit your lifestyle.
Take your time and ask plenty of questions when touring wheelchair accessible apartments in Draper. Look for features like wide doorways, elevators, entrance ramps, and accessible sinks with lower countertops. Front-loading washer and dryers are also important, as well as hardwood floors that makes using a wheelchair easier. Ask if there are any plans for future renovations that may increase, or decrease, the accessibility of the apartment. Ask about handicap parking spaces and explain your rights to make reasonable modifications to your space.