592 Dog Friendly Apartments for rent in Bluffdale, UT
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Bluffdale Accessible Apartments (1)
- Bluffdale Apartments with Balconies (6)
- Bluffdale Apartments with Garages (12)
- Bluffdale Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Bluffdale Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Bluffdale Apartments with Parking (14)
- Bluffdale Apartments with Pools (6)
- Bluffdale Apartments with Washer-Dryers (13)
- Bluffdale Furnished Apartments (2)
- Bluffdale Pet Friendly Apartments (9)
- Riverton Dog Friendly Apartments (18)
- Herriman Dog Friendly Apartments (23)
- Draper Dog Friendly Apartments (12)
- Lehi Dog Friendly Apartments (24)
- South Jordan Dog Friendly Apartments (23)
- Sandy Dog Friendly Apartments (27)
- Saratoga Springs Dog Friendly Apartments (21)
- West Jordan Dog Friendly Apartments (21)
- Midvale Dog Friendly Apartments (12)
- Highland Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
Bluffdale is a pretty descriptive name for the city, since it is dotted with both bluffs and dales. An additional detail that is not in the city's name, however, is that the Jordan River goes through here on its way to Salt Lake City.
Bluffdale has about 7,580 residents, and is located 20 minutes south of Salt Lake City. You might think this city is small, but considering it was actually once part of neighboring South Jordan and then Riverton, the residents here are simply happy Bluffdale finally gained some sort of independence since then. You'll see that appreciative attitude among the people here when you arrive to find a house to rent, so get excited! See more
Finding an apartment in Bluffdale that accepts your pet may not be easy, but it’s very possible. Keep in mind, most of the time you’ll have to pay a premium for bringing your dog along in your new apartment. Some apartments require you to pay monthly pet rent, others will ask for a non-refundable pet fee or a refundable pet deposit.
While landlords and property management companies have varying pet policies, most of them limit the number of dogs you can bring to your apartment and include breed and weight restrictions.
If your pet falls under some of the restrictions outlined in the pet policy, it’s still worth asking the landlord if they can make an exception for your dog. Preparing a pet resume ahead of time could help you build the case for your furry friend. Make sure to include information on behavioral training your dog went through over the years and proof of vaccinations. If you can, include references from your former landlord and/or neighbors.