6,477 Dog Friendly Apartments for rent in Richmond, TX
- Richmond Accessible Apartments (16)
- Richmond Apartments with Balconies (18)
- Richmond Apartments with Garages (14)
- Richmond Apartments with Gyms (18)
- Richmond Apartments with Hardwood Floors (16)
- Richmond Apartments with Parking (18)
- Richmond Apartments with Pools (16)
- Richmond Apartments with Washer-Dryers (12)
- Richmond Pet Friendly Apartments (18)
- Pecan Grove Dog Friendly Apartments (1)
- Rosenberg Dog Friendly Apartments (10)
- Sugar Land Dog Friendly Apartments (9)
- Cinco Ranch Dog Friendly Apartments (3)
- Fulshear Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
- Stafford Dog Friendly Apartments (10)
- Katy Dog Friendly Apartments (41)
- Missouri City Dog Friendly Apartments (3)
- Jersey Village Dog Friendly Apartments (7)
- Manvel Dog Friendly Apartments (1)
Some say everything is bigger in Texas, and Richmond takes it to heart by sporting a big history and quite possibly the longest mayoral term ever in the United States with Hilmar Guenther serving as mayor from 1949 to 2012.The mix of modern city life with proud Texas roots is the most apt description of this town about 30 miles outside of Houston. Richmond's blending of history and modern city living is best seen in the re-purposing of the town's old buildings into new stores and businesses. At ...
Texas's large size means that it is the easiest piece of any USA puzzle and that having a car is a big plus. With so much space, things are spread out and few areas are designed to be completely walkable. That being said, rest assured you can still get your fill of the outdoors and that humid Texas heat, so ideal for maintaining big hair, at any of Richmond's parks. Many of the homes in the area are known for being built after 2000 and offering 3 to 5 bedrooms on average, but there is always the option to go bigger. Richmond is divided into named neighborhoods, as well as sub-areas so small less than a few dozen people reside there. When considering neighborhoods it is easier to focus on the larger areas than the multitude of sub-areas within each neighborhood. See more
Finding an apartment in Richmond that accepts your pet may not be easy, but it’s very possible. Keep in mind, most of the time you’ll have to pay a premium for bringing your dog along in your new apartment. Some apartments require you to pay monthly pet rent, others will ask for a non-refundable pet fee or a refundable pet deposit.
While landlords and property management companies have varying pet policies, most of them limit the number of dogs you can bring to your apartment and include breed and weight restrictions.
If your pet falls under some of the restrictions outlined in the pet policy, it’s still worth asking the landlord if they can make an exception for your dog. Preparing a pet resume ahead of time could help you build the case for your furry friend. Make sure to include information on behavioral training your dog went through over the years and proof of vaccinations. If you can, include references from your former landlord and/or neighbors.