7,982 Apartments for rent in Missouri City, TX with Balconies
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Missouri City Accessible Apartments (2)
- Missouri City Apartments with Garages (2)
- Missouri City Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Missouri City Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Missouri City Apartments with Parking (2)
- Missouri City Apartments with Pools (2)
- Missouri City Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Missouri City Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
- Missouri City Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Stafford Apartments with Balconies (9)
- Sugar Land Apartments with Balconies (9)
- Mission Bend Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Manvel Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Pecan Grove Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Pearland Apartments with Balconies (16)
- Richmond Apartments with Balconies (19)
- Houston Apartments with Balconies (701)
- Rosenberg Apartments with Balconies (10)
- Cinco Ranch Apartments with Balconies (4)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in Missouri City?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in Missouri City?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Missouri City?
Missouri City was named after St. Louis, MO in the late 19th century, and people have been confused about its location ever since.
Don't you love cities with super confusing names that cause all your friends to keep double-checking where you really live? Well if you do, Missouri City is probably the spot for you. Because unless you're from Houston, there's a good chance you'll be scratching your head about this area. Let's set the record straight. It's in Texas. It is definitely in Texas. While MO City (as some people affectionately call it) may technically be a suburb of Houston, residents of Houston typically think of it as an extension of the city. It's fairly fitting because the area doesn't really sit outside of Houston. Instead it represents a sort of slice in the southwest part of the pie that is Houston. So Missouri City residents typically take part in similar forms of entertainment as Houstonians. Of course, that doesn't mean that Missouri City doesn't have it's own unique flavor and sensibilities. Keep reading to learn more about this suburban yet distinctly non-suburban area of Texas.
Having trouble with Craigslist Missouri City? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Missouri City renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.