1,320 Pet Friendly Apartments for rent in Midland, TX
- Midland Accessible Apartments (33)
- Midland Apartments with Balconies (93)
- Midland Apartments with Garages (67)
- Midland Apartments with Gyms (38)
- Midland Apartments with Hardwood Floors (46)
- Midland Apartments with Parking (105)
- Midland Apartments with Pools (57)
- Midland Apartments with Washer-Dryers (47)
- Midland Dog Friendly Apartments (77)
- Midland Furnished Apartments (9)
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Midland (52)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Midland (52)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in Midland (30)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a pet-friendly apartment in Midland?
How many pet-friendly apartments are available for rent in Midland?
Are there any additional fees associated with renting a pet-friendly apartment in Midland?
Greetings, and welcome to the virtual hub for Midland, Texas apartment hunting escapes! Situated midway between Dallas/Fort Worth and El Paso. Sound like your cup of Texas tea? Then stick with us, because your Lone Star dream lodgings are just a few clicks away…
Having trouble with Craigslist Midland? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Renting pet-friendly apartments in Midland should offer peace of mind and convenience for our furry friends. It’s crucial to find an apartment that’ll work for both you and your pet. Before signing a pet-friendly apartment, take your time to study the layout and ask plenty of questions.
Some pet-friendly apartments in Midland may request a pet deposit or only accept certain dog breeds. You should also consider if the floors are hardwood or carpeted. Hardwood may be easier to clean-up fur and a mess but could mean your neighbors below hear the tapping of your dog running past. An outdoor balcony can also be ideal for a pet who needs some fresh air.
Consider the neighborhood of any pet-friendly apartments in Midland. Are they near a dog park or a vet? You should also research the rates of dog walkers in your area. It may be less expensive to move to a nearby neighborhood with a lower pet deposit, a better layout for your pet, and cheaper services.