46 Pet Friendly Apartments for rent in Horseshoe Bay, TX
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Horseshoe Bay Apartments with Balconies (13)
- Horseshoe Bay Apartments with Garages (10)
- Horseshoe Bay Apartments with Parking (12)
- Horseshoe Bay Apartments with Pools (5)
- Horseshoe Bay Apartments with Washer-Dryers (6)
- Horseshoe Bay Dog Friendly Apartments (6)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in Horseshoe Bay (3)
- Marble Falls Pet Friendly Apartments (6)
- Burnet Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Lago Vista Pet Friendly Apartments (11)
- Lakeway Pet Friendly Apartments (11)
- Dripping Springs Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Hudson Bend Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
- Bee Cave Pet Friendly Apartments (9)
- Liberty Hill Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Leander Pet Friendly Apartments (40)
- Cedar Park Pet Friendly Apartments (41)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a pet-friendly apartment in Horseshoe Bay?
How many pet-friendly apartments are available for rent in Horseshoe Bay?
Are there any additional fees associated with renting a pet-friendly apartment in Horseshoe Bay?
Renting pet-friendly apartments in Horseshoe Bay should offer peace of mind and convenience for our furry friends. It’s crucial to find an apartment that’ll work for both you and your pet. Before signing a pet-friendly apartment, take your time to study the layout and ask plenty of questions.
Some pet-friendly apartments in Horseshoe Bay may request a pet deposit or only accept certain dog breeds. You should also consider if the floors are hardwood or carpeted. Hardwood may be easier to clean-up fur and a mess but could mean your neighbors below hear the tapping of your dog running past. An outdoor balcony can also be ideal for a pet who needs some fresh air.
Consider the neighborhood of any pet-friendly apartments in Horseshoe Bay. Are they near a dog park or a vet? You should also research the rates of dog walkers in your area. It may be less expensive to move to a nearby neighborhood with a lower pet deposit, a better layout for your pet, and cheaper services.