2,453 Short-term Apartments for rent in Corinth, TX
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Corinth Accessible Apartments (2)
- Corinth Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Corinth Apartments with Garages (2)
- Corinth Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Corinth Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Corinth Apartments with Parking (3)
- Corinth Apartments with Pools (3)
- Corinth Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Corinth Dog Friendly Apartments (3)
- Corinth Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Denton Short-term Apartments (16)
- Flower Mound Short-term Apartments (4)
- Lewisville Short-term Apartments (31)
- Little Elm Short-term Apartments (2)
- The Colony Short-term Apartments (3)
- Aubrey Short-term Apartments (1)
- Coppell Short-term Apartments (5)
- Northlake Short-term Apartments (1)
- Roanoke Short-term Apartments (1)
- Grapevine Short-term Apartments (15)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a short-term apartment in Corinth?
How many short-term apartments are available for rent in Corinth?
Corinth, Texas might borrow it's name from an ancient town in Greece, by don't expect to find marble statues and demigods in this part of the Southwest.
Within easy commuting distance to Dallas, Corinth boasts something the big city can't -- an enviable cost of living below the national average (not everything bigger in Texas is better, it seems!). Here, you'll find stunning houses and condos, hardworking people and an area with a low crime rate. See more
Finding a short-term apartment in Corinth takes some leg work to find the right location, price point, and lease terms. You may need to rent a short-term apartment due to a new job, a relationship change, or to explore a new city before committing to staying. Whatever the reason, short-term apartments can provide the flexibility that traditional leases don’t.
Before signing a rental agreement or short-term apartment lease, study all of the details thoroughly. Renters usually have more restrictions and rules to follow when renting a short-term apartment. For starters, you usually can’t make modifications like painting or hanging pictures.
Short-term apartments are ideal for flexibility, but also don’t protect the renter long-term. You could face the possibility of rent increases on a monthly basis. The landlord could also decline to renew your lease and leave you looking for another short-term rental.
If your main priority is flexibility, a short-term apartment is an ideal situation. However, ensure that you fully understand the rental agreement terms before signing.