380 Short-term Apartments for rent in Spring Hill, TN
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Spring Hill Accessible Apartments (4)
- Spring Hill Apartments with Balconies (13)
- Spring Hill Apartments with Garages (14)
- Spring Hill Apartments with Gyms (7)
- Spring Hill Apartments with Hardwood Floors (13)
- Spring Hill Apartments with Parking (16)
- Spring Hill Apartments with Pools (14)
- Spring Hill Apartments with Washer-Dryers (11)
- Spring Hill Dog Friendly Apartments (22)
- Spring Hill Pet Friendly Apartments (22)
- Thompson's Station Short-term Apartments (1)
- Franklin Short-term Apartments (15)
- Brentwood Short-term Apartments (3)
- Nashville Short-term Apartments (127)
- Smyrna Short-term Apartments (2)
- Murfreesboro Short-term Apartments (16)
- Mount Juliet Short-term Apartments (2)
- Goodlettsville Short-term Apartments (2)
- Hendersonville Short-term Apartments (9)
- Lebanon Short-term Apartments (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a short-term apartment in Spring Hill?
How many short-term apartments are available for rent in Spring Hill?
"I came to you with a half-open heart /Dreams upon my back /Illusions of the brand new start /Nashville." (-- Indigo Girls, "Nashville")
Many people have made that brand-new start, pursuing their dreams in Nashville, Tennessee. Those dreams can come true in the suburb of Spring Hill, just over 30 miles away. Calm and peace reigned here for over a century, while this little community held on to its roots as a sleepy little farm town. Then it was awakened! The Saturn car company built a plant there in the 1990s, and the city started to increase in size as Nashville attracted more visitors and employees. Today, Spring Hill is a slow-paced friendly town close enough to be near big-city Nashville for work and spotting country music stars, while remaining peaceful enough to feel like you're in the country. See more
Finding a short-term apartment in Spring Hill takes some leg work to find the right location, price point, and lease terms. You may need to rent a short-term apartment due to a new job, a relationship change, or to explore a new city before committing to staying. Whatever the reason, short-term apartments can provide the flexibility that traditional leases don’t.
Before signing a rental agreement or short-term apartment lease, study all of the details thoroughly. Renters usually have more restrictions and rules to follow when renting a short-term apartment. For starters, you usually can’t make modifications like painting or hanging pictures.
Short-term apartments are ideal for flexibility, but also don’t protect the renter long-term. You could face the possibility of rent increases on a monthly basis. The landlord could also decline to renew your lease and leave you looking for another short-term rental.
If your main priority is flexibility, a short-term apartment is an ideal situation. However, ensure that you fully understand the rental agreement terms before signing.