894 2 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Smyrna, TN
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Smyrna (5)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Smyrna (8)
- Smyrna Accessible Apartments (4)
- Smyrna Apartments with Balconies (9)
- Smyrna Apartments with Garages (4)
- Smyrna Apartments with Gyms (5)
- Smyrna Apartments with Hardwood Floors (5)
- Smyrna Apartments with Parking (9)
- Smyrna Apartments with Pools (5)
- Smyrna Apartments with Washer-Dryers (5)
- Smyrna Dog Friendly Apartments (14)
- Smyrna Pet Friendly Apartments (14)
- La Vergne 2 Bedroom Apartments (8)
- Murfreesboro 2 Bedroom Apartments (39)
- Mount Juliet 2 Bedroom Apartments (6)
- Brentwood 2 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Berry Hill 2 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Lebanon 2 Bedroom Apartments (9)
- Nashville 2 Bedroom Apartments (310)
- Franklin 2 Bedroom Apartments (29)
- Hendersonville 2 Bedroom Apartments (18)
- Goodlettsville 2 Bedroom Apartments (3)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much would I have to pay for a two-bedroom apartment in Smyrna?
"Never got too much done but livin' sure was fun in Tennessee. / A homesick feeling possesses me. I won't be the same till I'm back there again. / I won't ever be at ease till I feel that southern breeze in Tennessee." (-Waylon Jennings, "Tennessee")
If dreams of becoming a big country star draw you to this small 'burb southeast of Nashville, you won't be disappointed by the country vibe here -- but your chances of running into Keith Urban at Kroger or Brad Paisley at The Coffee Beanery are slim to none. This is the place you move before you make it big. Later, you can chat with Keith about your humble beginnings, and how living in a simple family town kept you from becoming a diva. Most residents here don't make their money on Music Row, however, even though it's very much considered part of Metro Nashville -- you can get to a trendy Gulch eatery or Demonbreun Street bar in about 20 minutes. Equally popular with retirees and families, Smyrna began as a farming community. Sewart Air Force Base turned it into a military town in the 1940s-1960s, and when the base closed, the town began its several-decades transformation into a plant town with Square D and Nissan remaining major employers. See more
2 bedroom apartments in Smyrna are an excellent choice for roommates, a small family, or anyone who needs more space. Consider the layout and square footage of the 2 bedroom apartments you tour to determine what works best for your needs.
Look for 2 bedroom apartments in Smyrna near public transportation or ample parking, green space, dining, and entertainment. Whatever your lifestyle, make sure the 2 bedroom apartments on your search align with the amenities that enhance your quality of life.
You may be able to score a deal on 2 bedroom apartments in Smyrna that offer a less desirable layout. One bedroom may serve as the master with its own bathroom, with the other being smaller and with a shared common bathroom.
Outdoor space is also a factor when looking for 2 bedroom apartments. Ask about shared rooftop terraces, private balconies, and garden space to enjoy some fresh air and sunny days.