1,142 Apartments for rent in Collierville, TN with Balconies
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Collierville Accessible Apartments (3)
- Collierville Apartments with Garages (10)
- Collierville Apartments with Gyms (5)
- Collierville Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
- Collierville Apartments with Parking (13)
- Collierville Apartments with Pools (5)
- Collierville Apartments with Washer-Dryers (8)
- Collierville Dog Friendly Apartments (18)
- Collierville Furnished Apartments (2)
- Collierville Pet Friendly Apartments (18)
- Germantown Apartments with Balconies (13)
- Olive Branch Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Lakeland Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Arlington Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Bartlett Apartments with Balconies (6)
- Oakland Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Memphis Apartments with Balconies (269)
- Southaven Apartments with Balconies (20)
- Millington Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Hernando Apartments with Balconies (7)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in Collierville?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in Collierville?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Collierville?
Collierville bleeds athleticism as home to a slew of athletes, including baseball players Zack Cozart, Drew Pomeranz, and Emery Adams.
Located just east of Memphis is the quaint little country town of Collierville that serves as home to nearly 50,000 Tennesseans. Basically, Collierville is just a neighborhood in Memphis. But don’t tell Collierville residents that, since they have a ton of pride in their hometown and like to think its its own special place in Tennessee. Collierville does, in fact, have its own government, as well as a good deal of history. You can feel it in the Historic Square Colliervilles "downtown," which remains exactly how it was when it was founded like a small, Southern, country village center. Collierville has a ton of shopping and restaurants, and it’s actually considered a pretty nice place to live. The houses in Collierville tend to be huge, though often McMansions. And the yards are expansive, since there’s a ton of space to stretch out around here. If youre looking for a home surrounded by Southern hospitality, delicious food and awesome shopping opportunities look no further. You can find that all in Collierville. See more
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Collierville renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.