738 Pet Friendly Apartments for rent in Collierville, TN
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Collierville Accessible Apartments (3)
- Collierville Apartments with Balconies (8)
- Collierville Apartments with Garages (10)
- Collierville Apartments with Gyms (5)
- Collierville Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
- Collierville Apartments with Parking (13)
- Collierville Apartments with Pools (5)
- Collierville Apartments with Washer-Dryers (8)
- Collierville Dog Friendly Apartments (18)
- Collierville Furnished Apartments (2)
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Collierville (5)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Collierville (5)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in Collierville (12)
- Germantown Pet Friendly Apartments (11)
- Olive Branch Pet Friendly Apartments (18)
- Lakeland Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
- Arlington Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
- Bartlett Pet Friendly Apartments (29)
- Oakland Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Memphis Pet Friendly Apartments (644)
- Southaven Pet Friendly Apartments (63)
- Millington Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
- Hernando Pet Friendly Apartments (6)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a pet-friendly apartment in Collierville?
How many pet-friendly apartments are available for rent in Collierville?
Are there any additional fees associated with renting a pet-friendly apartment in Collierville?
Collierville bleeds athleticism as home to a slew of athletes, including baseball players Zack Cozart, Drew Pomeranz, and Emery Adams.
Located just east of Memphis is the quaint little country town of Collierville that serves as home to nearly 50,000 Tennesseans. Basically, Collierville is just a neighborhood in Memphis. But don’t tell Collierville residents that, since they have a ton of pride in their hometown and like to think its its own special place in Tennessee. Collierville does, in fact, have its own government, as well as a good deal of history. You can feel it in the Historic Square Colliervilles "downtown," which remains exactly how it was when it was founded like a small, Southern, country village center. Collierville has a ton of shopping and restaurants, and it’s actually considered a pretty nice place to live. The houses in Collierville tend to be huge, though often McMansions. And the yards are expansive, since there’s a ton of space to stretch out around here. If youre looking for a home surrounded by Southern hospitality, delicious food and awesome shopping opportunities look no further. You can find that all in Collierville. See more
Renting pet-friendly apartments in Collierville should offer peace of mind and convenience for our furry friends. It’s crucial to find an apartment that’ll work for both you and your pet. Before signing a pet-friendly apartment, take your time to study the layout and ask plenty of questions.
Some pet-friendly apartments in Collierville may request a pet deposit or only accept certain dog breeds. You should also consider if the floors are hardwood or carpeted. Hardwood may be easier to clean-up fur and a mess but could mean your neighbors below hear the tapping of your dog running past. An outdoor balcony can also be ideal for a pet who needs some fresh air.
Consider the neighborhood of any pet-friendly apartments in Collierville. Are they near a dog park or a vet? You should also research the rates of dog walkers in your area. It may be less expensive to move to a nearby neighborhood with a lower pet deposit, a better layout for your pet, and cheaper services.