1,173 Apartments for rent in Collierville, TN with Washer-Dryers
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Collierville (2)
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Collierville (2)
- 3 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Collierville (5)
- Collierville Accessible Apartments (3)
- Collierville Apartments with Balconies (8)
- Collierville Apartments with Garages (10)
- Collierville Apartments with Gyms (5)
- Collierville Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
- Collierville Apartments with Parking (13)
- Collierville Apartments with Pools (5)
- Collierville Dog Friendly Apartments (18)
- Collierville Furnished Apartments (2)
- Collierville Pet Friendly Apartments (18)
- Germantown Apartments with Washer-Dryers (6)
- Olive Branch Apartments with Washer-Dryers (5)
- Lakeland Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Bartlett Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Memphis Apartments with Washer-Dryers (171)
- Southaven Apartments with Washer-Dryers (9)
- Millington Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Hernando Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Horn Lake Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
- Atoka Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a washer and dryer in Collierville?
How many apartments with a washer and dryer are available for rent in Collierville?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Collierville?
Collierville bleeds athleticism as home to a slew of athletes, including baseball players Zack Cozart, Drew Pomeranz, and Emery Adams.
Located just east of Memphis is the quaint little country town of Collierville that serves as home to nearly 50,000 Tennesseans. Basically, Collierville is just a neighborhood in Memphis. But don’t tell Collierville residents that, since they have a ton of pride in their hometown and like to think its its own special place in Tennessee. Collierville does, in fact, have its own government, as well as a good deal of history. You can feel it in the Historic Square Colliervilles "downtown," which remains exactly how it was when it was founded like a small, Southern, country village center. Collierville has a ton of shopping and restaurants, and it’s actually considered a pretty nice place to live. The houses in Collierville tend to be huge, though often McMansions. And the yards are expansive, since there’s a ton of space to stretch out around here. If youre looking for a home surrounded by Southern hospitality, delicious food and awesome shopping opportunities look no further. You can find that all in Collierville. See more
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Collierville offers more freedom and flexibility to your weekends. Throwing in the laundry before work or a Saturday afternoon bike ride and finishing it up later is inconvenient, if not impossible, without your own set-up.
There are a few things to keep in mind while looking for apartments with a washer and dryer in Collierville. Ask how old the appliances are before you sign. A washer and dryer over 10-years-old may need to be serviced regularly or have an expired warranty. You should also ask the property management who services the washer and dryer. Some leases stipulate that the landlord will pay for repairs to an essential appliance like oven or refrigerator, but require the tenant to service the washer and dryer.
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Collierville can go quickly, so come prepared with your bank statements, pay stubs, identification, and letters of recommendation to sign your new lease.