2,969 Apartments for rent in Ashland City, TN with Balconies
- Ashland City Accessible Apartments (1)
- Ashland City Apartments with Garages (2)
- Ashland City Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Ashland City Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Ashland City Apartments with Parking (2)
- Ashland City Apartments with Pools (2)
- Ashland City Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Ashland City Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
- Ashland City Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Nashville Apartments with Balconies (371)
- Forest Hills Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Springfield Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Berry Hill Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Goodlettsville Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Millersville Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Brentwood Apartments with Balconies (5)
- Franklin Apartments with Balconies (33)
- White House Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Clarksville Apartments with Balconies (85)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in Ashland City?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in Ashland City?
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Ashland City renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.