855 Pet Friendly Apartments for rent in Wade Hampton, SC
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Wade Hampton (1)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in Wade Hampton (3)
- Wade Hampton Apartments with Balconies (8)
- Wade Hampton Apartments with Garages (2)
- Wade Hampton Apartments with Hardwood Floors (5)
- Wade Hampton Apartments with Parking (5)
- Wade Hampton Apartments with Pools (3)
- Wade Hampton Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Wade Hampton Dog Friendly Apartments (4)
- Taylors Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
- Greenville Pet Friendly Apartments (69)
- Sans Souci Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
- Mauldin Pet Friendly Apartments (13)
- Judson Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Dunean Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Greer Pet Friendly Apartments (17)
- Gantt Pet Friendly Apartments (6)
- Parker Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
- Five Forks Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a pet-friendly apartment in Wade Hampton?
How many pet-friendly apartments are available for rent in Wade Hampton?
Are there any additional fees associated with renting a pet-friendly apartment in Wade Hampton?
Wade Hampton, South Carolina, is named after a colorful Civil War character who was elected Governor in 1876 and then served in the Senate. His campaign headquarters were in Grace Piexotto’s brothel; the state Supreme Court had to decide the election due to suspected fraud; and he was elected to the U.S. Senate the day his leg was amputated as the result of an injury sustained in a fall from a horse.
Wade Hampton is a small town in the northwest corner of the state. Actually, it's not even a town. It is a census-designated place. With a population of 20,622, the whole area spans only 8.9 square miles.
With such lurid and questionable beginnings, you would think this would be a rip-roaring place. In reality, it is an ordinary, quiet Main-Street-U.S.A. kind of town. It even forgot to grow during the last decade, experiencing an .8 percent (barely) growth rate since the year 2000. Its real claim to fame is not within its designated land area. Instead, it's best known for it's close proximity to Greenville, South Carolina, and Paris Mountain State Park. See more
Renting pet-friendly apartments in Wade Hampton should offer peace of mind and convenience for our furry friends. It’s crucial to find an apartment that’ll work for both you and your pet. Before signing a pet-friendly apartment, take your time to study the layout and ask plenty of questions.
Some pet-friendly apartments in Wade Hampton may request a pet deposit or only accept certain dog breeds. You should also consider if the floors are hardwood or carpeted. Hardwood may be easier to clean-up fur and a mess but could mean your neighbors below hear the tapping of your dog running past. An outdoor balcony can also be ideal for a pet who needs some fresh air.
Consider the neighborhood of any pet-friendly apartments in Wade Hampton. Are they near a dog park or a vet? You should also research the rates of dog walkers in your area. It may be less expensive to move to a nearby neighborhood with a lower pet deposit, a better layout for your pet, and cheaper services.