703 Apartments for rent in St. Andrews, SC with Pools
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- St. Andrews Accessible Apartments (2)
- St. Andrews Apartments with Balconies (7)
- St. Andrews Apartments with Garages (3)
- St. Andrews Apartments with Hardwood Floors (7)
- St. Andrews Apartments with Parking (8)
- St. Andrews Apartments with Washer-Dryers (5)
- St. Andrews Dog Friendly Apartments (7)
- St. Andrews Furnished Apartments (1)
- St. Andrews Pet Friendly Apartments (9)
- West Columbia Apartments with Pools (5)
- Springdale Apartments with Pools (1)
- Irmo Apartments with Pools (3)
- Cayce Apartments with Pools (2)
- Lexington Apartments with Pools (4)
- Forest Acres Apartments with Pools (1)
- Red Bank Apartments with Pools (1)
- Columbia Apartments with Pools (45)
- Aiken Apartments with Pools (6)
- Warrenville Apartments with Pools (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a pool in St. Andrews?
How many apartments with pools are available for rent in St. Andrews?
How can I find a cheap apartment in St. Andrews?
St. Andrew don't forsake me / St. Andrew / Don't forsake me" (- The White Stripes, "St. Andrew")
St. Andrews is a census designated place, which is a bit like a teenage town as opposed to a grown-up city. It boasts a population of 20,493 people, who probably live in St. Andrews to avoid living in the real city of Columbia. It is actually a suburb type of place nestled in between the Broad River and the Lower Saluda River. However, you cannot escape the fast lane (literally), no matter where you live. St. Andrews is also nestled between highways 20 and 26, the latter taking commuters and university students into Columbia. It is an area that is all houses and apartments, though it is close to the Columbia Canal and Riverfront Park and the Riverside Golf Course. See more
Finding apartments with a pool in St. Andrews means cooling off from the summer heat, get-togethers, and more exercise. However, there are a few things to consider before signing your next lease.
Ask the property management how long the pool is open each year. Is it seasonal? Does the pool have a heat pump to make it practical to swim beyond summertime? You should also inquire about pool rules, capacity, and if unattended children are permitted. The size of the pool also matters. An oversized apartment complex with a tiny pool could mean crowded summers and frustrations when trying to take a quick dip.
Finding apartments with a pool in St. Andrews could also drive up your rent, but may be worth the trade-off. Assess the overall amenities of the property. Apartments with a pool may look fantastic on the outside, but inside the kitchen could need an upgrade or the bedrooms could prove smaller than you want.
Once you find the apartment of your dreams, enjoy an afternoon swim and get to know your new neighbors.