1,018 Apartments for rent in Ladson, SC with Pools
- Ladson Accessible Apartments (7)
- Ladson Apartments with Balconies (9)
- Ladson Apartments with Garages (8)
- Ladson Apartments with Gyms (8)
- Ladson Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
- Ladson Apartments with Parking (8)
- Ladson Apartments with Washer-Dryers (8)
- Ladson Dog Friendly Apartments (9)
- Ladson Furnished Apartments (2)
- Ladson Pet Friendly Apartments (10)
- Summerville Apartments with Pools (27)
- Goose Creek Apartments with Pools (9)
- North Charleston Apartments with Pools (35)
- Hanahan Apartments with Pools (6)
- Ridgeville Apartments with Pools (1)
- Charleston Apartments with Pools (69)
- Mount Pleasant Apartments with Pools (40)
- James Island Apartments with Pools (1)
- Folly Beach Apartments with Pools (2)
- Beaufort Apartments with Pools (3)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a pool in Ladson?
How many apartments with pools are available for rent in Ladson?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Ladson?
Ladson, South Carolina lies just outside the historical city of Charleston and averages 209 beautiful days of sunshine per year. What more could you ask for?
Ladson sits on the southwestern edge of Berkeley County and along the northern section of Charleston County. Offering plentiful rainfall and scant snow, average temperatures are mild amidst the humidity of the Atlantic coast. Just fewer than 14,000 people share this seven square mile town, drawn by the reasonable cost of living offered outside surrounding metropolitan areas. In fact, the schools of these two counties divide the students within their county schools. Route 78 and I-26 offer easy transit into and out of the city. See more
Finding apartments with a pool in Ladson means cooling off from the summer heat, get-togethers, and more exercise. However, there are a few things to consider before signing your next lease.
Ask the property management how long the pool is open each year. Is it seasonal? Does the pool have a heat pump to make it practical to swim beyond summertime? You should also inquire about pool rules, capacity, and if unattended children are permitted. The size of the pool also matters. An oversized apartment complex with a tiny pool could mean crowded summers and frustrations when trying to take a quick dip.
Finding apartments with a pool in Ladson could also drive up your rent, but may be worth the trade-off. Assess the overall amenities of the property. Apartments with a pool may look fantastic on the outside, but inside the kitchen could need an upgrade or the bedrooms could prove smaller than you want.
Once you find the apartment of your dreams, enjoy an afternoon swim and get to know your new neighbors.