916 Apartments for rent in Easley, SC with Balconies
- Easley Apartments with Garages (4)
- Easley Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Easley Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Easley Apartments with Parking (9)
- Easley Apartments with Pools (3)
- Easley Apartments with Washer-Dryers (7)
- Easley Dog Friendly Apartments (11)
- Easley Furnished Apartments (2)
- Easley Pet Friendly Apartments (11)
- Welcome Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Berea Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Parker Apartments with Balconies (6)
- Judson Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Dunean Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Sans Souci Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Gantt Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Travelers Rest Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Central Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Greenville Apartments with Balconies (73)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in Easley?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in Easley?
The town so nice they named it thrice! This town was founded as Rockville, turned into Pickensville the very next year and eventually called Easley.
Easley is a small city in South Carolina that is located in both Pickens County and Anderson County. Founded in 1791 as Rockville, modern Easley is home to nearly 20,000 people. This is a city incorporated together from the two historical towns of Pickensville and Easley, the latter winning the final title due to its local railway and growing population. When the two towns' borders met as of the latter part of the 19th century, Pickensville became nothing more than a small neighborhood within the larger town. See more
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Easley renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.