121 3 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Newport East, RI
- 3 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Newport East (10)
- Furnished 3 Bedroom Apartments in Newport East (9)
- Luxury 3 Bedroom Apartments in Newport East (1)
- Newport East Apartments with Balconies (21)
- Newport East Apartments with Garages (5)
- Newport East Apartments with Hardwood Floors (6)
- Newport East Apartments with Parking (18)
- Newport East Apartments with Pools (1)
- Newport East Apartments with Washer-Dryers (23)
- Newport East Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
- Newport East Furnished Apartments (17)
- Newport East Luxury Apartments (4)
- Newport East Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in Newport East (2)
- Newport 3 Bedroom Apartments (48)
- Tiverton 3 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Warren 3 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Warwick 3 Bedroom Apartments (7)
- Fall River 3 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- East Providence 3 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Cranston 3 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Providence 3 Bedroom Apartments (25)
- Pawtucket 3 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- New Bedford 3 Bedroom Apartments (5)
Newport, RI, is a place where you can wander into yards that aren't yours-well, at least on designated days and times! The area hosts Secret Garden Tours, which are self-guided tours of pretty places that will make you wish your thumbs were greener. The event is just one of many happenings that take place throughout the year, and event information can be found on Newport's website.
Newport East is a census-designated place with a population of around 12,000 that is located within the town of Middletown, Rhode Island. Part of the larger Newport area, Newport East is centrally located on Aquidneck Island and is just under 6 square miles. It is bordered by Newport to the south and Portsmouth to north. To the west is Narragansett Bay and the Sakonnet River is to the east. Basically, it's surrounded by lots of water and you'll never be far from the beach or fresh seafood. Get your lobster bib ready! See more
Looking for 3 bedroom apartments in Newport East provides more space for multiple roommates sharing costs, or a family looking to settle in. Look for apartments that fit your lifestyle with proximity to green space, restaurants, entertainment, or quality schools.
Take your time when considering the layout during a tour of 3 bedroom apartments. Some bedrooms may be smaller than the others. This could work out well for roommates who want to adjust their share of the cost depending on who gets the largest and smallest bedroom. If you’re renting the entire space for yourself, make sure the rooms work well for the configuration you’re looking for, including a main bedroom, guest room, and office.
Consider the outdoor space when renting 3 bedroom apartments in Newport East. A larger apartment may come with both a balcony off the living room and Juliet doors in the main bedroom. A small yard out back, rooftop terrace, and other outdoor amenities may also be available.