203 Pet Friendly Apartments for rent in York, PA
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in York (9)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in York (10)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in York (10)
- York Apartments with Balconies (13)
- York Apartments with Garages (3)
- York Apartments with Hardwood Floors (12)
- York Apartments with Parking (23)
- York Apartments with Washer-Dryers (12)
- York Dog Friendly Apartments (22)
- York Luxury Apartments (22)
- North York Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- West York Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- East York Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Weigelstown Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Dallastown Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Red Lion Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
- Glen Rock Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Wrightsville Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Elizabethtown Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- New Freedom Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a pet-friendly apartment in York?
How many pet-friendly apartments are available for rent in York?
Are there any additional fees associated with renting a pet-friendly apartment in York?
People sometimes like to rag on York, PA, but don’t read into any of it. We’ll have you know that York residents love their city and, in fact, describe it as a great community with a tolerable cost of living. Whether they enjoy the parks, festivals or the downtown market, the wonderful performing arts center or the fact that there’s a Penn State campus in town and two terrific hospitals, there’s a lot to love here. We’re still trying to figure out what the downers are referring to, but if we’ve learned anything from the Internet, it’s that hater’s gonna hate. See more
Renting pet-friendly apartments in York should offer peace of mind and convenience for our furry friends. It’s crucial to find an apartment that’ll work for both you and your pet. Before signing a pet-friendly apartment, take your time to study the layout and ask plenty of questions.
Some pet-friendly apartments in York may request a pet deposit or only accept certain dog breeds. You should also consider if the floors are hardwood or carpeted. Hardwood may be easier to clean-up fur and a mess but could mean your neighbors below hear the tapping of your dog running past. An outdoor balcony can also be ideal for a pet who needs some fresh air.
Consider the neighborhood of any pet-friendly apartments in York. Are they near a dog park or a vet? You should also research the rates of dog walkers in your area. It may be less expensive to move to a nearby neighborhood with a lower pet deposit, a better layout for your pet, and cheaper services.