919 Dog Friendly Apartments for rent in West Chester, PA
- West Chester Accessible Apartments (11)
- West Chester Apartments with Balconies (14)
- West Chester Apartments with Garages (10)
- West Chester Apartments with Gyms (14)
- West Chester Apartments with Hardwood Floors (6)
- West Chester Apartments with Parking (18)
- West Chester Apartments with Pools (14)
- West Chester Apartments with Washer-Dryers (15)
- West Chester Pet Friendly Apartments (13)
- Exton Dog Friendly Apartments (5)
- Downingtown Dog Friendly Apartments (3)
- Malvern Dog Friendly Apartments (4)
- Paoli Dog Friendly Apartments (1)
- Chester Heights Dog Friendly Apartments (1)
- Phoenixville Dog Friendly Apartments (9)
- Devon Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
- Boothwyn Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
- Claymont Dog Friendly Apartments (1)
- Media Dog Friendly Apartments (1)
West Chester: The town that gave birth to Jackass.
A suburban borough located 25 miles outside of Philadelphia, West Chester is a great destination for folks looking for relaxed living convenient to major cities and businesses. It has a great sense of community, plenty of housing choices and a vibrant downtown. Community activities are central to the town, bringing businesses face-to-face with residents on a regular basis, and the neighborhoods build on this idea with a sense of togetherness. See more
Finding an apartment in West Chester that accepts your pet may not be easy, but it’s very possible. Keep in mind, most of the time you’ll have to pay a premium for bringing your dog along in your new apartment. Some apartments require you to pay monthly pet rent, others will ask for a non-refundable pet fee or a refundable pet deposit.
While landlords and property management companies have varying pet policies, most of them limit the number of dogs you can bring to your apartment and include breed and weight restrictions.
If your pet falls under some of the restrictions outlined in the pet policy, it’s still worth asking the landlord if they can make an exception for your dog. Preparing a pet resume ahead of time could help you build the case for your furry friend. Make sure to include information on behavioral training your dog went through over the years and proof of vaccinations. If you can, include references from your former landlord and/or neighbors.