308 Pet Friendly Apartments for rent in Emmaus, PA
- Emmaus Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Emmaus Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Emmaus Apartments with Parking (1)
- Emmaus Apartments with Pools (1)
- Emmaus Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Emmaus Dog Friendly Apartments (1)
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Emmaus (1)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Emmaus (1)
- Macungie Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Allentown Pet Friendly Apartments (19)
- Coopersburg Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Catasauqua Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Breinigsville Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Bethlehem Pet Friendly Apartments (10)
- Sellersville Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Perkasie Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Harleysville Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Souderton Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a pet-friendly apartment in Emmaus?
Are there any additional fees associated with renting a pet-friendly apartment in Emmaus?
The name of Emmaus comes from a Greek, Latin and Hebrew word which means "warm spring." The name was founded on the biblical village of Emmaus, which is now located within modern Israel. In 2007 and 2009, Money Magazine listed the borough of Emmaus as being among the top 100 Best Places to Live.
The borough of Emmaus is located in Lehigh County, Pennsylvania, United States. It is situated some five miles to the southwest of Allentown, the third largest city in Pennsylvania. According to the 2010 census, the population was 11,211. There are several 18th- and 19th-century residences and other properties in Emmaus that were labeled as historic sites by the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania. The Commonwealth preservation laws offer protection in the borough from any commercial or other development. Emmaus has an average summer high temperature in July of 84 degrees and a wintertime low average of 19 degrees. See more
Renting pet-friendly apartments in Emmaus should offer peace of mind and convenience for our furry friends. It’s crucial to find an apartment that’ll work for both you and your pet. Before signing a pet-friendly apartment, take your time to study the layout and ask plenty of questions.
Some pet-friendly apartments in Emmaus may request a pet deposit or only accept certain dog breeds. You should also consider if the floors are hardwood or carpeted. Hardwood may be easier to clean-up fur and a mess but could mean your neighbors below hear the tapping of your dog running past. An outdoor balcony can also be ideal for a pet who needs some fresh air.
Consider the neighborhood of any pet-friendly apartments in Emmaus. Are they near a dog park or a vet? You should also research the rates of dog walkers in your area. It may be less expensive to move to a nearby neighborhood with a lower pet deposit, a better layout for your pet, and cheaper services.