668 Pet Friendly Apartments for rent in Sherwood, OR
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Sherwood (1)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in Sherwood (2)
- Sherwood Accessible Apartments (1)
- Sherwood Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Sherwood Apartments with Garages (2)
- Sherwood Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Sherwood Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Sherwood Apartments with Parking (3)
- Sherwood Apartments with Pools (1)
- Sherwood Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Sherwood Dog Friendly Apartments (3)
- Bull Mountain Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Tualatin Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
- Wilsonville Pet Friendly Apartments (10)
- Tigard Pet Friendly Apartments (29)
- Beaverton Pet Friendly Apartments (50)
- Newberg Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
- Aloha Pet Friendly Apartments (13)
- Lake Oswego Pet Friendly Apartments (13)
- West Haven-Sylvan Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Oak Hills Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a pet-friendly apartment in Sherwood?
How many pet-friendly apartments are available for rent in Sherwood?
Are there any additional fees associated with renting a pet-friendly apartment in Sherwood?
"Carlson & Sherk Store Robbed -- The robbers opened the safe which is never kept locked because of fear that it might be blown open. Then they sat down by the safe and ate a lunch of crackers and cheese." - 1913 breaking news report, The Sherwood News Sheet, July 9, 1913
Sherwood's popularity has gained and waned over the years, but now seems to have taken hold. Since 2000, the town's population has increased more than 50%. Sherwood, Oregon is one of those quintessential Northwest towns that everyone seems to want to live in but relatively few do. It's a place where the decision by 19th-century pioneers to trek thousands of miles via the forbidding Oregon Trail, just to make their home at the northern tip of the Willamette Valley, seems imminently sensible. It's a place where wineries and art festivals now trump agricultural farming, but where expansive wildlife refuges and gorgeous scenery can still be found on any given day. And it's a place where according to some, the 1950 lifestyle of "Leave It to Beaver" small-town America still prevails, and only minutes away from the attractions and intensity of the big city. See more
Renting pet-friendly apartments in Sherwood should offer peace of mind and convenience for our furry friends. It’s crucial to find an apartment that’ll work for both you and your pet. Before signing a pet-friendly apartment, take your time to study the layout and ask plenty of questions.
Some pet-friendly apartments in Sherwood may request a pet deposit or only accept certain dog breeds. You should also consider if the floors are hardwood or carpeted. Hardwood may be easier to clean-up fur and a mess but could mean your neighbors below hear the tapping of your dog running past. An outdoor balcony can also be ideal for a pet who needs some fresh air.
Consider the neighborhood of any pet-friendly apartments in Sherwood. Are they near a dog park or a vet? You should also research the rates of dog walkers in your area. It may be less expensive to move to a nearby neighborhood with a lower pet deposit, a better layout for your pet, and cheaper services.