501 Apartments for rent in Mayfield Heights, OH with Pools
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Mayfield Heights Accessible Apartments (1)
- Mayfield Heights Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Mayfield Heights Apartments with Garages (3)
- Mayfield Heights Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Mayfield Heights Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Mayfield Heights Apartments with Parking (4)
- Mayfield Heights Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Mayfield Heights Dog Friendly Apartments (4)
- Mayfield Heights Furnished Apartments (1)
- Mayfield Heights Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
- Beachwood Apartments with Pools (2)
- Willoughby Hills Apartments with Pools (2)
- Cleveland Heights Apartments with Pools (1)
- East Cleveland Apartments with Pools (1)
- Solon Apartments with Pools (1)
- Willoughby Apartments with Pools (1)
- Northfield Apartments with Pools (2)
- Mentor Apartments with Pools (1)
- Cleveland Apartments with Pools (14)
- Aurora Apartments with Pools (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a pool in Mayfield Heights?
How many apartments with pools are available for rent in Mayfield Heights?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Mayfield Heights?
If you're looking for pleasant stability, how can you beat a city that keeps the same leader for 28 years? First elected in 1965, Ross DeJohn served as Mayfield Heights mayor until 1993, when he was finally handed a sausage and put out to pasture.
Located a short drive from downtown Cleveland, Mayfield Heights is part of the cluster of eastside metro suburbs. The town's busy main drag might lead you to think that the place is all about retail and business, but that's only half the story. Take some turn offs and you'll discover a warren of tree-lined side streets that are simply packed with well-established family neighborhoods. There's a reason this is a popular address, and it's not just proximity to the big city. See more
Finding apartments with a pool in Mayfield Heights means cooling off from the summer heat, get-togethers, and more exercise. However, there are a few things to consider before signing your next lease.
Ask the property management how long the pool is open each year. Is it seasonal? Does the pool have a heat pump to make it practical to swim beyond summertime? You should also inquire about pool rules, capacity, and if unattended children are permitted. The size of the pool also matters. An oversized apartment complex with a tiny pool could mean crowded summers and frustrations when trying to take a quick dip.
Finding apartments with a pool in Mayfield Heights could also drive up your rent, but may be worth the trade-off. Assess the overall amenities of the property. Apartments with a pool may look fantastic on the outside, but inside the kitchen could need an upgrade or the bedrooms could prove smaller than you want.
Once you find the apartment of your dreams, enjoy an afternoon swim and get to know your new neighbors.