525 Apartments for rent in Lakewood, OH with Hardwood Floors
- Rocky River Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
- Cleveland Apartments with Hardwood Floors (69)
- Parma Apartments with Hardwood Floors (5)
- North Olmsted Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Olmsted Falls Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Strongsville Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- North Royalton Apartments with Hardwood Floors (5)
- Garfield Heights Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Avon Lake Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Avon Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with hardwood floors in Lakewood?
How many apartments with hardwood floors are available for rent in Lakewood?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Lakewood?
Luck you! You’re moving to Lakewood, Ohio, which—if you’re in the unfortunate situation of relocating to economically depressed Cuyahoga County—is one of the best options around! Now, let’s get started on your apartment hunt. See more
Scoring an apartment with hardwood floors can be a big win for Lakewood renters. They`re typically a beautiful addition to your space. They’re also easier to clean and sweep, particularly if you have pets.
However, there are some downsides. Hardwood floors carry sounds. They can also make your apartment noisy for your roommates and downstairs neighbors.
Ask the landlord or property manager about the hardwood floors before signing a lease. Are they actually hardwood or a popular composite alternative? The latter is probably easier to clean and care for than the real thing.
It’s also important to ask about who’s responsible for any damage to the floors and what that entails. Your security deposit could take a hit from scratches, dents, and other damage.
Consider the type of climate you live in. Hardwood floors typically don’t fare well in damp climates full of moisture. Stains and buckling are common in hardwood floors after rain flooding or excessive moisture.
However, hardwood floors can be ideal for dry climates or sunny areas for renters who love the way they look.