212 Apartments for rent in Green, OH with Balconies
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Uniontown Apartments with Balconies (1)
- North Canton Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Akron Apartments with Balconies (30)
- Massillon Apartments with Balconies (5)
- Canton Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Cuyahoga Falls Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Fairlawn Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Kent Apartments with Balconies (5)
- Stow Apartments with Balconies (6)
- Louisville Apartments with Balconies (3)
Green has received a lot of praise for the standards of living, but have you seen Red Ohio?
Green, Ohio is a medium-sized city. A suburb of Akron, Green is nestled almost exactly between the bigger cities of Akron and Canton, giving residents great options for places to go, people to see. See more
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Green renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.