308 Pet Friendly Apartments for rent in Westmere, NY
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in Westmere (1)
- Westmere Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Westmere Apartments with Garages (1)
- Westmere Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Westmere Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Westmere Apartments with Parking (2)
- Westmere Apartments with Pools (1)
- Westmere Dog Friendly Apartments (1)
- Westmere Furnished Apartments (1)
- Colonie Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Voorheesville Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Albany Pet Friendly Apartments (48)
- Schenectady Pet Friendly Apartments (25)
- Niskayuna Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Menands Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Rensselaer Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Altamont Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Watervliet Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Cohoes Pet Friendly Apartments (7)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a pet-friendly apartment in Westmere?
How many pet-friendly apartments are available for rent in Westmere?
Are there any additional fees associated with renting a pet-friendly apartment in Westmere?
Westmere, NY is located along the First Great Western Turnpike, a series of roads connecting the east and the west dating back to 1799!
Westmere, NY, is a hamlet in the town of Guilderland in Albany County, NY. It is home to 7,284 people and is a suburb of Albany, where many residents commute for work. Route 20 is the main road running through the city and is the place to head when looking for shops and restaurants. The town has a high livability score of 77, meaning that residents find it extremely livable and easy to get around. It has a very stable housing market and very low crime rates, both great reasons to look for a rental property here! See more
Renting pet-friendly apartments in Westmere should offer peace of mind and convenience for our furry friends. It’s crucial to find an apartment that’ll work for both you and your pet. Before signing a pet-friendly apartment, take your time to study the layout and ask plenty of questions.
Some pet-friendly apartments in Westmere may request a pet deposit or only accept certain dog breeds. You should also consider if the floors are hardwood or carpeted. Hardwood may be easier to clean-up fur and a mess but could mean your neighbors below hear the tapping of your dog running past. An outdoor balcony can also be ideal for a pet who needs some fresh air.
Consider the neighborhood of any pet-friendly apartments in Westmere. Are they near a dog park or a vet? You should also research the rates of dog walkers in your area. It may be less expensive to move to a nearby neighborhood with a lower pet deposit, a better layout for your pet, and cheaper services.