307 Pet Friendly Apartments for rent in Troy, NY
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Troy (5)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Troy (9)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in Troy (8)
- Troy Accessible Apartments (1)
- Troy Apartments with Balconies (5)
- Troy Apartments with Garages (7)
- Troy Apartments with Gyms (8)
- Troy Apartments with Hardwood Floors (10)
- Troy Apartments with Parking (14)
- Troy Apartments with Washer-Dryers (19)
- Troy Dog Friendly Apartments (21)
- Troy Furnished Apartments (8)
- Green Island Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Watervliet Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Cohoes Pet Friendly Apartments (7)
- Menands Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Rensselaer Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Albany Pet Friendly Apartments (36)
- East Greenbush Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Colonie Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Westmere Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Round Lake Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a pet-friendly apartment in Troy?
How many pet-friendly apartments are available for rent in Troy?
Are there any additional fees associated with renting a pet-friendly apartment in Troy?
One of three cities that make up the Capital District (along with Schenectady and Albany), Troy is a historic New York town that borders the Hudson River. Offering up some of the best Victorian architecture in town, along with some of the cheapest apartments in the district, Troy has a funky charm and eclectic vibe all its own. If you’ve set your sites on becoming a Trojan and are searching for rentals in the fine city of Troy, take a gander at our apartment listings and find the brownstone, studio or 2BR walk-up apartment that’s just right for you. See more
Renting pet-friendly apartments in Troy should offer peace of mind and convenience for our furry friends. It’s crucial to find an apartment that’ll work for both you and your pet. Before signing a pet-friendly apartment, take your time to study the layout and ask plenty of questions.
Some pet-friendly apartments in Troy may request a pet deposit or only accept certain dog breeds. You should also consider if the floors are hardwood or carpeted. Hardwood may be easier to clean-up fur and a mess but could mean your neighbors below hear the tapping of your dog running past. An outdoor balcony can also be ideal for a pet who needs some fresh air.
Consider the neighborhood of any pet-friendly apartments in Troy. Are they near a dog park or a vet? You should also research the rates of dog walkers in your area. It may be less expensive to move to a nearby neighborhood with a lower pet deposit, a better layout for your pet, and cheaper services.