387 Pet Friendly Apartments for rent in Rensselaer, NY
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Rensselaer (2)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Rensselaer (1)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in Rensselaer (2)
- Rensselaer Accessible Apartments (1)
- Rensselaer Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Rensselaer Apartments with Garages (1)
- Rensselaer Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Rensselaer Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Rensselaer Apartments with Parking (1)
- Rensselaer Apartments with Pools (2)
- Rensselaer Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Rensselaer Dog Friendly Apartments (3)
- Menands Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- East Greenbush Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Albany Pet Friendly Apartments (32)
- Watervliet Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Troy Pet Friendly Apartments (20)
- Green Island Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Cohoes Pet Friendly Apartments (10)
- Westmere Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Voorheesville Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Niskayuna Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a pet-friendly apartment in Rensselaer?
How many pet-friendly apartments are available for rent in Rensselaer?
Are there any additional fees associated with renting a pet-friendly apartment in Rensselaer?
Rensselaer, NY, hasn't forgotten its railroad roots; the town is home to the 14th busiest Amtrak station in the country.
Rensselaer is an old community that got big enough to absorb a few surrounding communities before it was incorporated in 1897. This 3.3-square mile city is the perfect combination of country living and modern technology, though the trees aren't made of solar panels just yet. Located on the Hudson River across from Albany, Rensselaer is a collection of communities sprinkled generously with small forests. See more
Renting pet-friendly apartments in Rensselaer should offer peace of mind and convenience for our furry friends. It’s crucial to find an apartment that’ll work for both you and your pet. Before signing a pet-friendly apartment, take your time to study the layout and ask plenty of questions.
Some pet-friendly apartments in Rensselaer may request a pet deposit or only accept certain dog breeds. You should also consider if the floors are hardwood or carpeted. Hardwood may be easier to clean-up fur and a mess but could mean your neighbors below hear the tapping of your dog running past. An outdoor balcony can also be ideal for a pet who needs some fresh air.
Consider the neighborhood of any pet-friendly apartments in Rensselaer. Are they near a dog park or a vet? You should also research the rates of dog walkers in your area. It may be less expensive to move to a nearby neighborhood with a lower pet deposit, a better layout for your pet, and cheaper services.