259 Apartments for rent in Rockville Centre, NY with Gyms
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Rockville Centre Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Rockville Centre Apartments with Garages (2)
- Rockville Centre Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
- Rockville Centre Apartments with Parking (6)
- Rockville Centre Apartments with Pools (1)
- Rockville Centre Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Rockville Centre Dog Friendly Apartments (1)
- Rockville Centre Furnished Apartments (1)
- Rockville Centre Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- West Hempstead Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Baldwin Harbor Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Island Park Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Valley Stream Apartments with Gyms (1)
- East Garden City Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Long Beach Apartments with Gyms (7)
- Mineola Apartments with Gyms (1)
- North Hills Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Lake Success Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Roslyn Apartments with Gyms (3)
"Almost every house in this village has been redone or close to it. It's beautiful, and the downtown is much more vibrant than when I was a kid." (Francis Murray, Mayor of Rockville Centre)
Although Rockville Centre is officially an incorporated village, "centre" is a fitting description as this community doesn't quite fit the Long Island definition of a town, city or village: it's more a combination of the three. It's a small, unique community in the town of Hempstead, with a population of about 24,568 people. Rockville Centre is only one of three communities in Long Island that is self-sufficient enough to provide its own electricity. As a result, the village was the only one that still had lights burning after superstorm Sandy struck. The village is ranked as one of the safest areas in New York, and residents report that police and emergency services are usually on the scene within minutes. The weather is typical for Long Island, with hot summers and cold winters, so look for both heating and cooling installations during your search for rental housing. The fact that Rockville Centre is such a charming place and close to all the main New York attractions really adds to its appeal. See more
Apartment complexes with a gym offer a valuable amenity to Rockville Centre renters looking to get fit and slash their gym membership. However, not all gyms are the same.
Make a list of your must-haves in a gym setting. Ask about the variety and age of any cardio machines. Also ask about any weight training equipment and free weights.
Consider the spaciousness of the workout area. Some apartment gyms are small. Those can create tension with tenants looking to squeeze in a workout before or after work.
If you enjoy circuit training, make sure there’s enough space to spread out and get in the workout you want.
Cleanliness is also crucial to an apartment gym experience. During your apartment tour, carefully inspect the fitness area to check for cleanliness and any extra perks. Also consider the potential savings if you can cancel a gym membership!
Towels, an attendant, flat-screen TVs, and a locked door for exclusive tenants access can all add value to your apartment gym experience.