177 Apartments for Rent in Rockville Centre, NY with Garages
- Rockville Centre Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Rockville Centre Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Rockville Centre Apartments with Hardwood Floors (6)
- Rockville Centre Apartments with Parking (3)
- Rockville Centre Apartments with Pools (1)
- Rockville Centre Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Rockville Centre Dog Friendly Apartments (1)
- Rockville Centre Furnished Apartments (1)
- Rockville Centre Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Oceanside Apartments with Garages (3)
- West Hempstead Apartments with Garages (2)
- Hempstead Apartments with Garages (1)
- Freeport Apartments with Garages (1)
- Island Park Apartments with Garages (2)
- Garden City Apartments with Garages (1)
- Valley Stream Apartments with Garages (3)
- Lido Beach Apartments with Garages (1)
- East Garden City Apartments with Garages (2)
- Long Beach Apartments with Garages (15)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a garage in Rockville Centre?
How many apartments with garages are available for rent in Rockville Centre?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Rockville Centre?
"Almost every house in this village has been redone or close to it. It's beautiful, and the downtown is much more vibrant than when I was a kid." (Francis Murray, Mayor of Rockville Centre)
Although Rockville Centre is officially an incorporated village, "centre" is a fitting description as this community doesn't quite fit the Long Island definition of a town, city or village: it's more a combination of the three. It's a small, unique community in the town of Hempstead, with a population of about 24,568 people. Rockville Centre is only one of three communities in Long Island that is self-sufficient enough to provide its own electricity. As a result, the village was the only one that still had lights burning after superstorm Sandy struck. The village is ranked as one of the safest areas in New York, and residents report that police and emergency services are usually on the scene within minutes. The weather is typical for Long Island, with hot summers and cold winters, so look for both heating and cooling installations during your search for rental housing. The fact that Rockville Centre is such a charming place and close to all the main New York attractions really adds to its appeal. See more
Rockville Centre apartments with garages are sometimes more expensive than other options. However, they may make more financial sense in the long run.
Weather, break-ins, and daily struggles to find a space can take a toll financially and physically. Remember that even cities in mild climates experience issues like salt air, tornadoes, hail, falling branches from storms, and other issues.
It’s also possible to score an auto insurance reduction if you park in a garage. Ask your insurance provider about any deals or discounts that could trim money off the cost of your monthly bill.
Before signing a lease, ask the landlord or property manager about any restrictions on garage use. It’s important to know if there are enough spaces for tenants and visitors and what happens if the garage is full. If you’re moving into an apartment inside a home, ask about any conditions on its use and if storage is allowed.