301 Apartments for rent in Rockville Centre, NY with Balconies
- Rockville Centre Apartments with Garages (1)
- Rockville Centre Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Rockville Centre Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
- Rockville Centre Apartments with Parking (4)
- Rockville Centre Apartments with Pools (1)
- Rockville Centre Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Rockville Centre Dog Friendly Apartments (1)
- Rockville Centre Furnished Apartments (1)
- Rockville Centre Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Oceanside Apartments with Balconies (1)
- West Hempstead Apartments with Balconies (2)
- East Rockaway Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Lynbrook Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Hempstead Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Freeport Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Island Park Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Garden City Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Valley Stream Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Lido Beach Apartments with Balconies (10)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in Rockville Centre?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in Rockville Centre?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Rockville Centre?
"Almost every house in this village has been redone or close to it. It's beautiful, and the downtown is much more vibrant than when I was a kid." (Francis Murray, Mayor of Rockville Centre)
Although Rockville Centre is officially an incorporated village, "centre" is a fitting description as this community doesn't quite fit the Long Island definition of a town, city or village: it's more a combination of the three. It's a small, unique community in the town of Hempstead, with a population of about 24,568 people. Rockville Centre is only one of three communities in Long Island that is self-sufficient enough to provide its own electricity. As a result, the village was the only one that still had lights burning after superstorm Sandy struck. The village is ranked as one of the safest areas in New York, and residents report that police and emergency services are usually on the scene within minutes. The weather is typical for Long Island, with hot summers and cold winters, so look for both heating and cooling installations during your search for rental housing. The fact that Rockville Centre is such a charming place and close to all the main New York attractions really adds to its appeal. See more
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Rockville Centre renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.