215 Apartments for rent in Port Jefferson, NY with Washer-Dryers
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Port Jefferson (1)
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Port Jefferson (2)
- 3 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Port Jefferson (1)
- Port Jefferson Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Port Jefferson Apartments with Garages (2)
- Port Jefferson Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Port Jefferson Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Port Jefferson Apartments with Parking (4)
- Port Jefferson Dog Friendly Apartments (1)
- Port Jefferson Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Terryville Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Setauket-East Setauket Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Selden Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Centereach Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Coram Apartments with Washer-Dryers (6)
- Lake Grove Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Rocky Point Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Lake Ronkonkoma Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Nesconset Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Holbrook Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a washer and dryer in Port Jefferson?
How many apartments with a washer and dryer are available for rent in Port Jefferson?
Port Jefferson has a long tradition as a seafaring town. Keeping that tradition alive, two recent America's Cup winners hail from Port Jefferson. In 1987 Scott Vogel won the race and in 1992 it was local favorite Wally Henry's turn.
Port Jefferson is a village in the Town of Brookhaven in Suffolk County on the beautiful North Shore of Long Island. It's about 60 miles east of New York City and local legend has it that the famed pirate Captain Kidd paid Port Jefferson a visit on his way to bury treasure. Keep your eyes open! The port was a pretty important shipbuilding center in the mid-1800s and has now turned to tourism for its economic base. You may have guessed already that the town was named for Thomas Jefferson to honor him for his financial support in creating and upgrading the harbor. Port Jeff, as it's known, serves as a cultural and commercial center for the area. See more
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Port Jefferson offers more freedom and flexibility to your weekends. Throwing in the laundry before work or a Saturday afternoon bike ride and finishing it up later is inconvenient, if not impossible, without your own set-up.
There are a few things to keep in mind while looking for apartments with a washer and dryer in Port Jefferson. Ask how old the appliances are before you sign. A washer and dryer over 10-years-old may need to be serviced regularly or have an expired warranty. You should also ask the property management who services the washer and dryer. Some leases stipulate that the landlord will pay for repairs to an essential appliance like oven or refrigerator, but require the tenant to service the washer and dryer.
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Port Jefferson can go quickly, so come prepared with your bank statements, pay stubs, identification, and letters of recommendation to sign your new lease.