151 3 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Huntington Station, NY
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- 3 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Huntington Station (2)
- Huntington Station Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Huntington Station Apartments with Garages (2)
- Huntington Station Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Huntington Station Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Huntington Station Apartments with Parking (9)
- Huntington Station Apartments with Pools (1)
- Huntington Station Apartments with Washer-Dryers (5)
- Huntington Station Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
- Huntington Station Furnished Apartments (1)
- Huntington Station Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in Huntington Station (1)
- South Huntington 3 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Huntington 3 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Greenlawn 3 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Melville 3 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Dix Hills 3 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Northport 3 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- East Northport 3 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Plainview 3 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Syosset 3 Bedroom Apartments (5)
- Fort Salonga 3 Bedroom Apartments (1)
Huntington Station is home of Oyster Bay National Wildlife Refuge. Afraid to eat oysters? Perfect! You'll fit right in.
Located in Suffolk County, New York, Huntington Station is actually officially known as a hamlet, rather than a city. It is a census-designated place, meaning it has been specially delineated for the official purpose of gathering data regarding the residents. Huntington Station is named after its railroad station, and the hamlet is a community within the town of Huntington. The weather in Huntington Station is at par with that for the rest of New York – warm in the summer and chilly in the winter months. More than 33,040 people call this community home. See more
Looking for 3 bedroom apartments in Huntington Station provides more space for multiple roommates sharing costs, or a family looking to settle in. Look for apartments that fit your lifestyle with proximity to green space, restaurants, entertainment, or quality schools.
Take your time when considering the layout during a tour of 3 bedroom apartments. Some bedrooms may be smaller than the others. This could work out well for roommates who want to adjust their share of the cost depending on who gets the largest and smallest bedroom. If you’re renting the entire space for yourself, make sure the rooms work well for the configuration you’re looking for, including a main bedroom, guest room, and office.
Consider the outdoor space when renting 3 bedroom apartments in Huntington Station. A larger apartment may come with both a balcony off the living room and Juliet doors in the main bedroom. A small yard out back, rooftop terrace, and other outdoor amenities may also be available.