414 Apartments for rent in Albany, NY with Balconies
- Albany Accessible Apartments (4)
- Albany Apartments with Garages (15)
- Albany Apartments with Gyms (4)
- Albany Apartments with Hardwood Floors (25)
- Albany Apartments with Parking (28)
- Albany Apartments with Pools (4)
- Albany Apartments with Washer-Dryers (27)
- Albany Dog Friendly Apartments (32)
- Albany Furnished Apartments (6)
- Albany Pet Friendly Apartments (36)
- Colonie Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Rensselaer Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Menands Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Westmere Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Watervliet Apartments with Balconies (3)
- East Greenbush Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Green Island Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Voorheesville Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Cohoes Apartments with Balconies (7)
- Troy Apartments with Balconies (8)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in Albany?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in Albany?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Albany?
Welcome to historic Albany--capital of New York state, and one of the oldest surviving settlements of the original colonies. Whew! As the city's been in existence since the early 17th century, there's lots of historical catching up to do. But, first things first, let's find you an apartment...See more
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Albany renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.