196 Apartments in Carson City County, Nevada
Check out 196 verified apartments for rent in Carson City County, NV. Some apartments for rent in Carson City County might offer rent specials. Look out for the rent special icon!
Get the best commute
Get matched with your optimal commute
Find More Rentals in Nearby
- Carson City, NV Apartments (23)
- Indian Hills, NV Apartments (5)
- Kingsbury, NV Apartments (8)
- Incline Village, NV Apartments (21)
- Round Hill Village, NV Apartments (4)
- Kings Beach, CA Apartments (4)
- South Lake Tahoe, CA Apartments (37)
- Tahoma, CA Apartments (3)
- Reno, NV Apartments (290)
- Sparks, NV Apartments (98)
- Sun Valley, NV Apartments (7)
- Truckee, CA Apartments (10)
- Cold Springs, NV Apartments (3)
- Fernley, NV Apartments (15)
- Camino, CA Apartments (3)
- Placerville, CA Apartments (8)
Find an apartment for rent in Carson City County, NV
Searching for an apartment for rent in Carson City County, NV? Look no further! Apartment List will help you find a perfect apartment near you. There are 196 available rental units listed on Apartment List in Carson City County. Click on listings to see photos, floorplans, amenities, prices and availability, and much more!
Tired of browsing? Take our personalized quiz. You’ll answer a couple of simple questions and we’ll put together a list of Carson City County apartments that are best for you. We’ll also factor in your commute, budget, and preferred amenities. Looking for a pet-friendly rental, or an apartment with in-unit washer and dryer? No problem, we’ll provide you with apartments that match that criteria.
You can trust Apartment List to help you find your next Carson City County, NV apartment rental! After all, everyone deserves a home they love.
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent in Carson City County?
Apartment Rentals in Carson City County start at $950/month.
How can I find a pet-friendly apartment in Carson City County?
You can use the pet-friendly filter to find apartments that allow pets.
How much should I pay for rent in Carson City County?
The answer to this question depends on your household income and a couple of other factors. You can use our Rent Calculator to figure out how much you should spend on rent in Carson City County.