449 1 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Roselle, NJ
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Roselle (2)
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Roselle (3)
- Roselle Accessible Apartments (2)
- Roselle Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Roselle Apartments with Garages (4)
- Roselle Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Roselle Apartments with Hardwood Floors (5)
- Roselle Apartments with Parking (6)
- Roselle Apartments with Pools (2)
- Roselle Apartments with Washer-Dryers (5)
- Roselle Dog Friendly Apartments (4)
- Roselle Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
- Linden 1 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- Kenilworth 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Rahway 1 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Garwood 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Elizabeth 1 Bedroom Apartments (8)
- Avenel 1 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Carteret 1 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- Irvington 1 Bedroom Apartments (8)
- Colonia 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Westfield 1 Bedroom Apartments (4)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much does it cost to rent a one-bedroom apartment in Roselle?
Roselle's main claim to fame is that it is the home of the world's first overhead electric lighting system, a system built by Thomas Edison himself! This experiment went to show that an entire town could be fully lit up by electricity alone!
Roselle is a borough in Union County, New Jersey, with a little over 21,000 souls living their lives in the area. Roselle is all within easy commutable distance to Manhattan, making it a great spot for anyone looking for a more suburban living situation outside of a job in the Big Apple. There are loads of great rental homes available for all, and, if you're bringing Fido along, you shouldn't have too much trouble finding pet-friendly apartments either. See more
Looking for 1 bedroom apartments in Roselle offers a variety of choices and price points. 1 bedroom apartments allow more privacy than living with a roommate, and gives you more flexibility to find the perfect space for yourself or with a significant other.
There are a few things to consider when touring 1 bedroom apartments, including the square footage and layout. In some cities, small 1 bedroom apartments may cost nearly the same as a studio apartment. Decide whether cost, amenities, or location are the most important to help guide your apartment search.
If cost is a factor while searching for 1 bedroom apartments in Roselle, consider which floor you will live on. The bottom floor is often cheaper than top floor units, or there may be a unit with undesirable views or with an outdated kitchen that rents for less.
Remember to come prepared during your apartment hunt with pay stubs, a letter of employment or recommendation, identification, and a checkbook to act quickly. The best 1 bedroom apartments require fast action, so come ready to sign.