132 Apartments for Rent in South Plainfield, NJ with Washer-Dryers
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in South Plainfield (1)
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in South Plainfield (2)
- 3 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in South Plainfield (1)
- South Plainfield Apartments with Balconies (2)
- South Plainfield Apartments with Garages (1)
- South Plainfield Apartments with Gyms (2)
- South Plainfield Apartments with Parking (3)
- South Plainfield Apartments with Pools (3)
- South Plainfield Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
- South Plainfield Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Plainfield Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
- North Plainfield Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Dunellen Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Piscataway Apartments with Washer-Dryers (12)
- Metuchen Apartments with Washer-Dryers (10)
- Watchung Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Fanwood Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Highland Park Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- New Brunswick Apartments with Washer-Dryers (13)
- Iselin Apartments with Washer-Dryers (5)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a washer and dryer in South Plainfield?
How many apartments with a washer and dryer are available for rent in South Plainfield?
Random celebrities abound! If you're a fan of the hit show Band of Brothers, you'll most likely remember some of its most endearing characters, including the one and only Sgt. George Luz. The actor who played him -- Rick Gomez -- hails from South Plainfield. For the younger generation, the bassist for the Jonas Brothers was also born here.
South Plainfield isn't huge, but it's certainly not tiny, either. In fact, it's kind of like a middle-ground borough in New Jersey in terms of size, population and rental and home buying prices. The number of people calling South Plainfield home hovers around 23,000 living in under 8,000 households, making it a pretty close-knit and safe community. See more
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in South Plainfield offers more freedom and flexibility to your weekends. Throwing in the laundry before work or a Saturday afternoon bike ride and finishing it up later is inconvenient, if not impossible, without your own set-up.
There are a few things to keep in mind while looking for apartments with a washer and dryer in South Plainfield. Ask how old the appliances are before you sign. A washer and dryer over 10-years-old may need to be serviced regularly or have an expired warranty. You should also ask the property management who services the washer and dryer. Some leases stipulate that the landlord will pay for repairs to an essential appliance like oven or refrigerator, but require the tenant to service the washer and dryer.
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in South Plainfield can go quickly, so come prepared with your bank statements, pay stubs, identification, and letters of recommendation to sign your new lease.