105 Apartments in New Brunswick
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in New Brunswick (8)
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in New Brunswick (12)
- 3 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in New Brunswick (1)
- New Brunswick Accessible Apartments (5)
- New Brunswick Apartments with Balconies (9)
- New Brunswick Apartments with Garages (11)
- New Brunswick Apartments with Gyms (10)
- New Brunswick Apartments with Hardwood Floors (11)
- New Brunswick Apartments with Parking (18)
- New Brunswick Apartments with Pools (4)
- New Brunswick Dog Friendly Apartments (8)
- New Brunswick Furnished Apartments (2)
- New Brunswick Pet Friendly Apartments (8)
- Studio Apartments with Washer-Dryers in New Brunswick (2)
- Highland Park Apartments with Washer-Dryers (5)
- Milltown Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Voorhees Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- North Brunswick Apartments with Washer-Dryers (9)
- Somerset Apartments with Washer-Dryers (12)
- Piscataway Apartments with Washer-Dryers (18)
- South River Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- South Plainfield Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
- Metuchen Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Middlesex Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a washer and dryer in New Brunswick?
How many apartments with a washer and dryer are available for rent in New Brunswick?
How can I find a cheap apartment in New Brunswick?
The world headquarters of Johnson & Johnson Pharmaceuticals and many other medical care facilities and companies, including Robert Wood Johnson Medical School, and the New Jersey Cancer Institute, are located in New Brunswick, NJ. No wonder its been dubbed The Health Care City.
An energetic city of just over 55,000 residents, New Brunswick, New Jersey often seems busier in the daytime, with corporate and medical employees, and college students and college staff bustling around town. With a popular cultural arts center, stellar medical facilities, and prestigious institutes of higher learning within its boundaries, New Brunswick has plenty to offer its residents in its culturally diverse, vibrant neighborhoods. See more
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in New Brunswick offers more freedom and flexibility to your weekends. Throwing in the laundry before work or a Saturday afternoon bike ride and finishing it up later is inconvenient, if not impossible, without your own set-up.
There are a few things to keep in mind while looking for apartments with a washer and dryer in New Brunswick. Ask how old the appliances are before you sign. A washer and dryer over 10-years-old may need to be serviced regularly or have an expired warranty. You should also ask the property management who services the washer and dryer. Some leases stipulate that the landlord will pay for repairs to an essential appliance like oven or refrigerator, but require the tenant to service the washer and dryer.
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in New Brunswick can go quickly, so come prepared with your bank statements, pay stubs, identification, and letters of recommendation to sign your new lease.