1,702 Apartments for rent in Ridgefield, NJ with Garages
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Ridgefield Accessible Apartments (1)
- Ridgefield Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Ridgefield Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Ridgefield Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
- Ridgefield Apartments with Parking (5)
- Ridgefield Apartments with Pools (2)
- Ridgefield Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Ridgefield Dog Friendly Apartments (1)
- Ridgefield Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
- Fairview Apartments with Garages (1)
- Ridgefield Park Apartments with Garages (1)
- Palisades Park Apartments with Garages (1)
- Cliffside Park Apartments with Garages (7)
- North Bergen Apartments with Garages (15)
- Guttenberg Apartments with Garages (2)
- Leonia Apartments with Garages (4)
- Edgewater Apartments with Garages (9)
- West New York Apartments with Garages (17)
- Bogota Apartments with Garages (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a garage in Ridgefield?
How many apartments with garages are available for rent in Ridgefield?
Man Ray, the Dada and Surrealist photographer and painter, relocated to partake in the art community in Ridgefield in 1913. From that point onward, his work was influenced by artists such as Wassily Kandinsky, Pablo Picasso, and Marcel Duchamp.
The borough of Ridgefield is located in Bergen County, New Jersey. From the 2010 census, the population was estimated to be just over 11,000. The highest average annual temperature is 84 degrees in July, while the lowest average yearly temperatures, around 25 degrees, occur in January, which means you'll get plenty of sun in the summer but be prepared for the snow in the winter! See more
Ridgefield apartments with garages are sometimes more expensive than other options. However, they may make more financial sense in the long run.
Weather, break-ins, and daily struggles to find a space can take a toll financially and physically. Remember that even cities in mild climates experience issues like salt air, tornadoes, hail, falling branches from storms, and other issues.
It’s also possible to score an auto insurance reduction if you park in a garage. Ask your insurance provider about any deals or discounts that could trim money off the cost of your monthly bill.
Before signing a lease, ask the landlord or property manager about any restrictions on garage use. It’s important to know if there are enough spaces for tenants and visitors and what happens if the garage is full. If you’re moving into an apartment inside a home, ask about any conditions on its use and if storage is allowed.