162 Dog Friendly Apartments for rent in Point Pleasant Beach, NJ
- Point Pleasant Beach Apartments with Balconies (33)
- Point Pleasant Beach Apartments with Garages (10)
- Point Pleasant Beach Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Point Pleasant Beach Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
- Point Pleasant Beach Apartments with Parking (41)
- Point Pleasant Beach Apartments with Pools (14)
- Point Pleasant Beach Apartments with Washer-Dryers (21)
- Point Pleasant Beach Furnished Apartments (7)
- Point Pleasant Beach Luxury Apartments (5)
- Point Pleasant Beach Pet Friendly Apartments (9)
- Brielle Dog Friendly Apartments (4)
- Bay Head Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
- Manasquan Dog Friendly Apartments (6)
- Point Pleasant Dog Friendly Apartments (4)
- Sea Girt Dog Friendly Apartments (7)
- Mantoloking Dog Friendly Apartments (3)
- Spring Lake Heights Dog Friendly Apartments (4)
- Spring Lake Dog Friendly Apartments (22)
- West Belmar Dog Friendly Apartments (3)
- Lake Como Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
Finding an apartment in Point Pleasant Beach that accepts your pet may not be easy, but it’s very possible. Keep in mind, most of the time you’ll have to pay a premium for bringing your dog along in your new apartment. Some apartments require you to pay monthly pet rent, others will ask for a non-refundable pet fee or a refundable pet deposit.
While landlords and property management companies have varying pet policies, most of them limit the number of dogs you can bring to your apartment and include breed and weight restrictions.
If your pet falls under some of the restrictions outlined in the pet policy, it’s still worth asking the landlord if they can make an exception for your dog. Preparing a pet resume ahead of time could help you build the case for your furry friend. Make sure to include information on behavioral training your dog went through over the years and proof of vaccinations. If you can, include references from your former landlord and/or neighbors.