2,780 Apartments for rent in Haddonfield, NJ with Hardwood Floors
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Haddonfield Accessible Apartments (2)
- Haddonfield Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Haddonfield Apartments with Garages (3)
- Haddonfield Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Haddonfield Apartments with Parking (6)
- Haddonfield Apartments with Pools (2)
- Haddonfield Apartments with Washer-Dryers (5)
- Haddonfield Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
- Haddonfield Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Golden Triangle Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
- Audubon Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Collingswood Apartments with Hardwood Floors (6)
- Cherry Hill Mall Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Merchantville Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Hi-Nella Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Woodlynne Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Springdale Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Bellmawr Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Gloucester City Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with hardwood floors in Haddonfield?
How many apartments with hardwood floors are available for rent in Haddonfield?
Harry, from the famous flick When Harry Met Sally, is from Haddonfield, New Jersey.
History is the name of the game in Haddonfield, New Jersey. Located in Camden County, Haddonfield is a borough in South New Jersey outside of Philadelphia. Another fascinating fact about Haddonfield is that the first nearly-complete dinosaur skeleton was excavated from the town in 1858, which helped to establish the Academy of Natural Sciences in Philadelphia shortly thereafter. The Haddonfield area was also occupied by the Lenni Lenape Native Americans, where residents have stumbled across arrowheads and clay pottery pieces in recent years. Haddonfield was settled by Europeans over 300 years ago and incorporated by an Act of New Jersey Legislature in April 1875. It's been growing ever since, and had a population of 11,593 at the 2010 Census. This town loves its history so much that the Historic Preservation District was established in 1971 in order to maintain the town's rustic appearance, which gives it a somewhat unique vibe. That vibe couples with a community feel, which is on display at the number of events the town holds, such as the Christmas tree lighting festival and summer concert series. Once you arrive in Haddonfield, your love for previous hometowns will be -- what else? -- history. See more
Scoring an apartment with hardwood floors can be a big win for Haddonfield renters. They`re typically a beautiful addition to your space. They’re also easier to clean and sweep, particularly if you have pets.
However, there are some downsides. Hardwood floors carry sounds. They can also make your apartment noisy for your roommates and downstairs neighbors.
Ask the landlord or property manager about the hardwood floors before signing a lease. Are they actually hardwood or a popular composite alternative? The latter is probably easier to clean and care for than the real thing.
It’s also important to ask about who’s responsible for any damage to the floors and what that entails. Your security deposit could take a hit from scratches, dents, and other damage.
Consider the type of climate you live in. Hardwood floors typically don’t fare well in damp climates full of moisture. Stains and buckling are common in hardwood floors after rain flooding or excessive moisture.
However, hardwood floors can be ideal for dry climates or sunny areas for renters who love the way they look.