181 Apartments for rent in East Rutherford, NJ with Balconies
- East Rutherford Accessible Apartments (1)
- East Rutherford Apartments with Garages (1)
- East Rutherford Apartments with Gyms (3)
- East Rutherford Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- East Rutherford Apartments with Parking (3)
- East Rutherford Apartments with Pools (2)
- East Rutherford Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
- East Rutherford Dog Friendly Apartments (3)
- East Rutherford Furnished Apartments (1)
- East Rutherford Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Rutherford Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Wood-Ridge Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Secaucus Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Little Ferry Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Passaic Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Lodi Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Garfield Apartments with Balconies (1)
- North Bergen Apartments with Balconies (17)
- Ridgefield Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Union City Apartments with Balconies (12)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in East Rutherford?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in East Rutherford?
Big sports, little city! East Rutherford is the smallest city on record to ever host a Super Bowl. It's also the only city with fewer than 10,000 people to be home to five different professional sports teams at once.
Small, buzzing East Rutherford, New Jersey, rests just seven miles from Midtown Manhattan and is bordered by the Hackensack River on the east and the Passaic on the west. East Rutherford is zoned as a borough, a municipal unit that's smaller than a city, and is governed by a mayor and a small council of six. The borough has just over 30 miles of roadways and is intersected by State Routes 3, 120 and 17, as well as I-95. Founded as its namesake in 1894, alongside 25 other boroughs in Bergen County, East Rutherford is now home to the Meadowlands Sports Complex, the Izod Center and the MetLife Stadium. See more
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for East Rutherford renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.