1,983 Apartments for rent in Cliffside Park, NJ with Hardwood Floors
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Cliffside Park Apartments with Balconies (9)
- Cliffside Park Apartments with Garages (7)
- Cliffside Park Apartments with Gyms (4)
- Cliffside Park Apartments with Parking (11)
- Cliffside Park Apartments with Pools (4)
- Cliffside Park Apartments with Washer-Dryers (6)
- Cliffside Park Dog Friendly Apartments (3)
- Cliffside Park Furnished Apartments (1)
- Cliffside Park Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Edgewater Apartments with Hardwood Floors (17)
- Fairview Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Palisades Park Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Ridgefield Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
- Fort Lee Apartments with Hardwood Floors (12)
- Guttenberg Apartments with Hardwood Floors (7)
- Leonia Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
- West New York Apartments with Hardwood Floors (18)
- New York City Apartments with Hardwood Floors (573)
- North Bergen Apartments with Hardwood Floors (24)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with hardwood floors in Cliffside Park?
How many apartments with hardwood floors are available for rent in Cliffside Park?
If you get a sense of deja vu while walking through Cliffside Park, you might not be losing your mind at all. Chances are you just go to the movies a lot. The borough of Cliffside Park was featured in the movie Big, starring Tom Hanks, and Cop Land, with Sylvester Stallone, Harvey Keitel, and Ray Liotta.
Since 1895, Cliffside Park has been making history in the state of New Jersey as one of over 26 boroughs of Bergen County. This is the former home of the infamous Palisades Amusement Park, referenced in the 1960s song by Freddy Cannon. Close to the excitement of New York City and the Edgewater waterfront, you might say Cliffside Park has a little something for everyone. See more
Scoring an apartment with hardwood floors can be a big win for Cliffside Park renters. They`re typically a beautiful addition to your space. They’re also easier to clean and sweep, particularly if you have pets.
However, there are some downsides. Hardwood floors carry sounds. They can also make your apartment noisy for your roommates and downstairs neighbors.
Ask the landlord or property manager about the hardwood floors before signing a lease. Are they actually hardwood or a popular composite alternative? The latter is probably easier to clean and care for than the real thing.
It’s also important to ask about who’s responsible for any damage to the floors and what that entails. Your security deposit could take a hit from scratches, dents, and other damage.
Consider the type of climate you live in. Hardwood floors typically don’t fare well in damp climates full of moisture. Stains and buckling are common in hardwood floors after rain flooding or excessive moisture.
However, hardwood floors can be ideal for dry climates or sunny areas for renters who love the way they look.