134 Apartments for Rent in Camden, NJ with Washer-Dryers
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Camden (1)
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Camden (1)
- 3 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Camden (1)
- Camden Accessible Apartments (1)
- Camden Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Camden Apartments with Garages (1)
- Camden Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Camden Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
- Camden Apartments with Parking (3)
- Camden Dog Friendly Apartments (3)
- Camden Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Collingswood Apartments with Washer-Dryers (12)
- Gloucester City Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Audubon Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Merchantville Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Golden Triangle Apartments with Washer-Dryers (5)
- Westville Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Bellmawr Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Haddon Heights Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Philadelphia Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1230)
- Haddonfield Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a washer and dryer in Camden?
How many apartments with a washer and dryer are available for rent in Camden?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Camden?
Camden is located just across the Delaware river from Philadelphia. Now that you’re ready to find an apartment here you should know that Camden has over 32 neighborhoods, some more distinct than others. Here’s a hint to renting here: Keep patient while finding an apartment. And, make sure to inspect the premises thoroughly before signing that lease.
It’s best to get to know the neighborhoods prior to writing any signatures. Our advice is to peruse the area during the day and at night to gauge the vibe. You’ll know pretty quickly if it’s a good fit or not.
Having trouble with Craigslist Camden? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Camden offers more freedom and flexibility to your weekends. Throwing in the laundry before work or a Saturday afternoon bike ride and finishing it up later is inconvenient, if not impossible, without your own set-up.
There are a few things to keep in mind while looking for apartments with a washer and dryer in Camden. Ask how old the appliances are before you sign. A washer and dryer over 10-years-old may need to be serviced regularly or have an expired warranty. You should also ask the property management who services the washer and dryer. Some leases stipulate that the landlord will pay for repairs to an essential appliance like oven or refrigerator, but require the tenant to service the washer and dryer.
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Camden can go quickly, so come prepared with your bank statements, pay stubs, identification, and letters of recommendation to sign your new lease.