1,746 1 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Cherry Hill Mall, NJ
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Cherry Hill Mall (5)
- Cherry Hill Mall Apartments with Balconies (7)
- Cherry Hill Mall Apartments with Garages (3)
- Cherry Hill Mall Apartments with Gyms (5)
- Cherry Hill Mall Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Cherry Hill Mall Apartments with Parking (8)
- Cherry Hill Mall Apartments with Pools (3)
- Cherry Hill Mall Apartments with Washer-Dryers (7)
- Cherry Hill Mall Dog Friendly Apartments (7)
- Cherry Hill Mall Pet Friendly Apartments (7)
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Cherry Hill Mall (5)
- Kingston Estates 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Golden Triangle 1 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Haddonfield 1 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Moorestown-Lenola 1 Bedroom Apartments (5)
- Ramblewood 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Greentree 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Collingswood 1 Bedroom Apartments (5)
- Audubon 1 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Woodlynne 1 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Marlton 1 Bedroom Apartments (6)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much does it cost to rent a one-bedroom apartment in Cherry Hill Mall?
Do you live in a mall? Cherry Hill Mall is actually a census-designated place (CDP), not an actual city.
Cherry Hill Mall, NJ boasted a population of 14,171 residents in the 2010 US Census Bureau. Located in populous Camden County -- a well-established member of the huge Philadelphia, PA/Camden, NJ/ Wilmington, DE tri-city megalopolis -- the Cherry Hill Mall district is blessed with a high concentration of retail shopping and dining amenities (who'd have thought?). Besides the landmark mall itself, standalone shopping plazas, typical big-box brand stores and hotel lodging can be found at the major road artery confluence of Route 70, Haddonfield Road and Route 38. See more
Looking for 1 bedroom apartments in Cherry Hill Mall offers a variety of choices and price points. 1 bedroom apartments allow more privacy than living with a roommate, and gives you more flexibility to find the perfect space for yourself or with a significant other.
There are a few things to consider when touring 1 bedroom apartments, including the square footage and layout. In some cities, small 1 bedroom apartments may cost nearly the same as a studio apartment. Decide whether cost, amenities, or location are the most important to help guide your apartment search.
If cost is a factor while searching for 1 bedroom apartments in Cherry Hill Mall, consider which floor you will live on. The bottom floor is often cheaper than top floor units, or there may be a unit with undesirable views or with an outdated kitchen that rents for less.
Remember to come prepared during your apartment hunt with pay stubs, a letter of employment or recommendation, identification, and a checkbook to act quickly. The best 1 bedroom apartments require fast action, so come ready to sign.