194 1 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Trenton, NJ
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Trenton (2)
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Trenton (2)
- Trenton Apartments with Balconies (5)
- Trenton Apartments with Garages (2)
- Trenton Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Trenton Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Trenton Apartments with Parking (5)
- Trenton Apartments with Pools (2)
- Trenton Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Trenton Dog Friendly Apartments (4)
- Trenton Furnished Apartments (1)
- Trenton Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
- Morrisville 1 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Yardley 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Lawrenceville 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Bordentown 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Hamilton Square 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Levittown 1 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- Florence 1 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Bristol 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Princeton 1 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- Langhorne 1 Bedroom Apartments (3)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much does it cost to rent a one-bedroom apartment in Trenton?
Vacancies are plentiful, and there are a ton of neighborhoods from which to choose. The better news is that if you find one of the hidden neighborhood gems in Trenton, you’ll love your neighbors. People in these areas are friendly and take an active interest in the hood. See more
Looking for 1 bedroom apartments in Trenton offers a variety of choices and price points. 1 bedroom apartments allow more privacy than living with a roommate, and gives you more flexibility to find the perfect space for yourself or with a significant other.
There are a few things to consider when touring 1 bedroom apartments, including the square footage and layout. In some cities, small 1 bedroom apartments may cost nearly the same as a studio apartment. Decide whether cost, amenities, or location are the most important to help guide your apartment search.
If cost is a factor while searching for 1 bedroom apartments in Trenton, consider which floor you will live on. The bottom floor is often cheaper than top floor units, or there may be a unit with undesirable views or with an outdated kitchen that rents for less.
Remember to come prepared during your apartment hunt with pay stubs, a letter of employment or recommendation, identification, and a checkbook to act quickly. The best 1 bedroom apartments require fast action, so come ready to sign.