116 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments for rent in Belmar, NJ
- Belmar Apartments with Balconies (29)
- Belmar Apartments with Garages (5)
- Belmar Apartments with Hardwood Floors (9)
- Belmar Apartments with Parking (42)
- Belmar Apartments with Pools (2)
- Belmar Apartments with Washer-Dryers (18)
- Belmar Dog Friendly Apartments (8)
- Belmar Furnished Apartments (10)
- Belmar Luxury Apartments (15)
- Belmar Pet Friendly Apartments (8)
- Lake Como 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (1)
- Avon-by-the-Sea 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (1)
- Neptune City 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (1)
- Bradley Beach 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (5)
- Spring Lake 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (2)
- Spring Lake Heights 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (2)
- Ocean Grove 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (4)
- Asbury Park 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (3)
- Point Pleasant Beach 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (1)
- Bay Head 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (2)
Belmar, which is a borough in Monmouth County, in New Jersey, has experienced something akin to a game of musical chairs with respect to its name. Originally incorporated as Ocean Beach Borough in 1885, in 1889, the name was changed to the City of Elcho Borough, which merely lasted for a few weeks. Again in 1889, the name was altered to the City of Belmar Borough. Then, merely 18 months or so later, it was renamed and given its current title of the Borough of Belmar. Feeling dizzy?
The small borough of Belmar, which has a little less than 6,000 inhabitants, makes for a popular holiday destination thanks to its natural recreational resources and its' close proximity to Philadelphia and The Big Apple. It features a variety of wide beaches, great for those who like to roast their bodies in the hot sunshine, or for those who prefer a spot of swimming, fishing, or surfing. Belmar Beach is extremely popular with folks who like to ride the waves, and frequently holds surfing events and competitions. See more
Looking for 2 bedroom 2 bathroom apartments in Belmar offer flexibility, privacy, and an ideal layout for roommates. Choose your location and make sure it's a reasonable commute from work, along with the neighborhood amenities you want from entertainment to green space.
Some 2 bedroom apartments in Belmar offer two equal-sized rooms with the same bathrooms. Others may offer a smaller second bedroom that is intended as a den or guest room. The second bathroom could be located in a hallway or away from the bedrooms. If you’re moving in with a roommate, decide who will take the smaller room and potentially adjust each portion of the rent accordingly.
Consider how much privacy you want when renting 2 bedroom 2 bathroom apartments in Belmar. Are the bedrooms right next to each other or situated across the apartment? Consider the views each bedroom offers, as well as if one offers more storage and a better layout.